Seth Rollins #24

"Seth Rollins, Universal Champion, pleasure to meet you." My eyes rolled as he shook the hand of the young fan who stood at the opposite side of the table.

"H-hi." The young boy stumbled, sliding his programme across the table for us to sign. He then took Seth's hand timidly.

I offered him a smile, taking the marker pen to scribble my signature across my picture. "Don't mind him, he's a big softie really."

My comment perked the little boy up as Seth too signed the book. "Can I get a picture please?"

We both nodded, smiling to the phone held in his dad's hand, the flash making me jump ever so slightly.

"Thank you for coming." He gave us one last wave before walking off, running straight to his dad with a wide smile on his face.

"He was cute," Seth commented, taking a quick sip from his water bottle.

"Cute? You proper scared him, stop showing off with this whole championship thing." He chuckled, lightly kissing the top of my head.

I couldn't help but smirk, shaking my head at him. "I can't help that I'm that champ babe, I want everyone to know about it."

Just then, the next young fan approached. "Seth Rollins-" he glanced at me, noticing the glare I sent his way, "-pleasure to meet you."