Adam Cole #1

"Okay, if this won't make you want to stay the night, nothing will." I turned, looking back at Adam, draping my coat over my shoulder.

"I'm listening," I impatiently whispered.

He cleared his throat, a wide smirk on his face. "If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together."

I paused, staring straight into his eyes. I could see how proud he was of himself as I tried to fight back a chuckle.

"Don't pretend you don't like it." His hands latched onto my hips, pulling me closely into his body. "Stay, please."

"You really are relentless Cole." He proudly chuckled, pressing a soft kiss to the very top of my nose.

"I've got more where that came from."

"No!" I yelled, hanging my coat back up. "I definitely don't need to hear anymore of your cheesy chat up lines."

He nodded, slipping his hand into mine, pulling me back onto the sofa where we'd just been.

"Best sleepover ever," he mumbled, resting his head on top of mine which lay across his chest.

"We aren't babies Adam," I chuckled, feeling his index finger poke into my side.

"You'll always be my baby," he whispered, squeezing me tighter.

A/N - What do you guys make of the first prompt? Do you like the way it's written? Too long? Too short? Let me know in the comments!