twentyfour

When Tuesday morning came around Oscar had called me just as I woke up. "Morning babe" his raspy voice came through the phone. "Don't call me that" I shook my head, "where are you?". "We got home last night, I just made breakfast" he said. I told him about the call with Chase and he kinda didn't know what to say. "Do you want me to come with you?" he asked. "No i want to just go by myself, besides I haven't seen him in a long time" I told him. He sighed over the phone, "well at least let me drive you?". "I don't know I'm going to think about it, but I've got an appointment for the baby tomorrow if you want to come" I asked. "Of course I want to come" he got excited. We spoke for a while then I told him I had to go. He keeps saying I love you whenever we talk and I just don't want to say it back. I can't give him the idea of us getting back together when I'm not sure at all what I want.

The weekend
I was waiting for my brother in the booth. I saw his head in the little window then the door opened for him. I smiled at him as he sat at the window. We picked up the phone in sync and started off the conversation beautifully, "Wow youre fat as fuck". I sighed, "you're so annoying". "So where's Oscar?" he asked. "I wanted to see you alone" i was playing with the phone chord, "besides why can't you just wait till you get out". "Well about that the judge decided i need to wait a few more months, besides We have to discuss why the word on the street has been you're a Santo" he confused me. "Well im not though so not sure what you're talking about" i looked at him in confusion. "My boy Tom in here told me you were banged in, so I just wanna ask your friend spooky when he asked for permission" he started to get angry. "I literally have no idea what you're talking about" he shook my head. "See I'd believe you if it wasn't for the fact that i got more than one homie telling me this" he laughed, "so why you lying?". I started to shake because i was so angry then I impulsively spat on the glass aiming at his face before throwing the phone and walking out. I stormed off to my car then started to have an anxiety attack when i started to think about this one night at Oscar's house.

FLASHBACK (third persons pov)
Carly was drinking jack daniels sitting with Oscar and feeling uncomfortable stares on her. Oscar whispered in her ear having her laugh out loud when he handed her a drink....

to be continued