twenty three

📍Coachella, California

100 likes: the closest I'll get to going to Coachelladisabled comments

100 likes
: the closest I'll get to going to Coachella
disabled comments

In the morning we started our 2 hour drive to Palm Springs, I was asleep for most of it and we had spent lunch in the area then we continued to go out to the desert and it was a view. We had gone to the grocery store and made sandwiches. Now we were parked in the desert having lunch. "So why did you want to come out here?" Ceaser asked while chewing his food. "I don't know" I shrugged, "my brother took me here when I was younger and I haven't been back since". Its been so long since Ive even talked to my brother, he doesn't even know I'm pregnant. "Like is it not so beautiful out here though?" I smiled. "Yes you are" Oscar smirked. I nudged him on the shoulder because it was too cheesy. "Have you spoken to Chase?" he was asking about my brother. "Nope, he has called a few times but I've never had the chance to catch the call" I replied. "So he doesn't know about us?" he was concerned. I shook my head no. I think he was worried. Chase wasn't a fan of Oscar because we would always 'runaway' when we were younger. Chase associated with Santos but he wasn't in it. He had his own shit going on. "You need to tell him, otherwise if he gets out he might lose his shit" he sighed. "I'll deal with it" i said. We ended up staying til just before the sun started to set. The drive was beautiful pink and blue skies. We spent another night in LA then went back home the next day. It was a long ass drive back up and I was dying to have a shower and get into my own bed. When we got back to Freeridge we went to my house to unload my bags. Ceaser got in Oscar's car and we stood just outside to talk. "I won't be able to see you tomorrow but i promise ill come see you Tuesday okay?" his hand caressed my cheek. I nodded before giving him a hug and going off to my house and watched them drive away. The next day I felt extremely sick, I woke up vomiting into the toilet. My mom was grocery sopping and was going to get me food and something to soothe the stomach pains. I made it off the bathroom floor and back into my room when I heard my phone ringing thinking it was Oscar I went to answer the No Caller ID when a automated tone was answering. It was my brother. I took a deep breath before accepting the call. 

: hello?

chase: hey...its been a long time

: i know i've been busy

chase: busy being pregnant?

: how did you know?

chase: mom told me, but why didnt you?

: i dont know...you're my big brother i guess i was scared

chase: well everybody fucks

: oh my god...i cant believe you just said that

chase: relax...she didnt tell me who the father is though? do i need to beat his ass when i get out?

: what do you mean?

chase: my appeal went through and i'm going to come out in a few weeks...i'm just waiting on a date

: wow thats great

chase: so spill, who's the dad?...actually let me guess...mike? alex? marcus?

: oscar

chase: you what?

: you heard me

chase: are you serious?...fuck sake carly and does he plan on staying around?

: thats only if i let him

chase: and what is that suppose to mean?

: its complicated

chase: you're both dumb as fuck

: says the one calling from prison

chase: whatever...when you gonna come see me?

: i've been thinking about it

chase: you should come this weekend...and bring Spooky

: i'll come with mom

chase: no bring oscar, i just want to talk...look my time is about to cut im gonna call tomorrow you better answer

We said our goodbyes then the tone died out. I've been trying to text Oscar all morning but no reply, so I asked Mike to come over.