Nine **trigger

I was sitting on the couch watching TV and just finished the pizza I ordered. I was walking down the hallway when someone knocked at the door. I looked through the peep hole and it was Oscar. "What do you want Oscar?" I shouted through the door. He begged me to open the door. "You should go" I sighed. I heard his footsteps leave my porch and I looked through the peep hole and he was gone. I was walking back to my room when I heard something drop in my backyard. I looked around the corner and Oscar was walking up to the back glass door holding an olde english. What the fuck. He slid the door and welcomed himself in the house. I was so annoyed that I just went into my room. He was slurring his words as he was tripping over his own feet. I sat on my bed and he plopped himself down too. Laying down he sculled the rest of what was left of his drink. "I can't believe you're here right now" I shook my head. "Why?" He sounded angry, "don't you love me?". I furrowed my eyebrows, "what the fuck do you mean?". "Where did you go last night?" He shouted. I stood up and started to pace around my room, "you're actually so fucked up". "You weren't home last night, I came past and nobody was home" he was throwing hands. "I was out" I said quietly "but that's besides the point, you really need to leave". Oscar stood up and came my way to grab my face pushing my lips against his. I didn't kiss back I kinda just stood still so he ended up pulling away and looking at me. I was so upset. "let me drive you home, okay?" I took his hand and started to head towards the front of the house. I opened the door but he slammed it close throwing me against it then kissing me hard. I was weak at this point and he had all the control. I kept trying to push him off me but I couldn't. His hand were all over my body when he pulled down my leggings. I started to freak out and started to try to fight him off. I heard the buckle of his belt and realised I just had to give in. To make it less traumatising I kept telling myself I wanted it as he went inside me. I cringed as he whispered in my ear. I started to get teary eyed, when he pick me up and took me to the couch. When he was done, he pulled out and sat back on the couch fixing up his jeans as I was breathing heavily running to my pants to put them back on. He stood up walking over to me and started to leave kisses on my neck. "Okay let's go", my voice was broken. I took his hand leading him out of my house and into my car. The drive wasn't long and I had Ceaser carry him into the house. He asked why I was crying and I didn't want him to get involved. I got in my car and when I got home I cried myself to sleep.