20.

Carly's P.O.V

I'm 5 months pregnant and I've been living with my dad for a few months and am ready to go back home for a while

I'm 5 months pregnant and I've been living with my dad for a few months and am ready to go back home for a while. Mike came to Florida to hang out with me before I came back so me and him were packing. "I'm scared to see Oscar if I'm going to be honest" i sighed rolling my leggings. He kept telling me to not over think it. He'd been stay with me over the weekend and the plan was that'd Id be on the plane with him. When I told him about  the baby he was in California and freaked out. I'd been venting to him over the past few months and he couldn't believe what Oscar did. When we got to the airport I texted Oscar letting him know I was going to be back this week and he'd replied instantly.

:hey, just letting you know that I am going to be in Freeridge tomorrow and I think we should see each other

Oscar: hey, that so good cant wait to see you do you need a ride?

:no it's okay Mike's mom is picking us up

Oscar: oh yeah youre with Mike, well let me know when you're home and ill swing by

:I think we land at like 6pm but sure

Oscar: how have you been? i miss you

:everything i smell is gross

Oscar: miss that California breeze?

:its been a good break

Oscar: You can stay at mine if you want

I put away my phone ignoring what he said. I really don't think I can be with him, even though its his baby. Im grateful for being blessed with a child but how am I suppose to raise a baby with someone still acting like a child. My time away I've had a lot of time to get my shit together. I've got a lot of money saved from different temp jobs in Miami, still got my savings from working at the club and mr browns office, and my dad has a decent job he offered to pay any of my medical bills for the baby. When we got on the plane I just slept the whole time. Once we had landed I felt like I was jet lagged. We found Mike's mom then headed to my house. I greeted the house as I entered the house and I saw her sitting with Oscar at the dining table. His face lit up when he saw me, but I was a little taken back. My mom stood up ecstatic, running at me to give me a hug. She had her moment in celebrating the fact that she was going to become a grandparent before stealing Mike's mom and taking her to the backyard with a bottle of wine. Oscar headed my way and brought me in to a big hug with a wet one on the cheek. "Well I want to put my things away" I smiled, "and we should talk too". Mike said he was going to go so I said bye to him and his mom before they took off and my mom went to her room to go to bed. Oscar and I went into my room and I put my bags on my bed, before getting bear hugged from behind. Oscar just sighed. "I cant believe we're having a baby" he whispered in my ear, "I still love you you know?". "Not now please" I moved his hand away from me and sat on the bed. "Anyway I found out the gender, you want to know or not?" I smirked rubbing my belly. He pleaded me to tell him and I laughed at how childish he was being. I told him to guess and he said boy but i shook my head. He got so excited, he started to cry next to me. I rubbed him back and told him its okay. "I cant believe I fucked this up" he was pretty upset, "Carly I swear that night I was just-". I interrupted him, "don't bother please,  really don't want to talk about it". He wiped away his tears and touched my stomach. "I cant wait to meet her" he was smiling like an idiot, "I even told Ceaser he's so excited". We talked and caught up on everything. We were just sitting there and I was unpacking a bag when Oscar leaned in putting his lips on mine but I pushed him off. "Oscar I'm serious" I got annoyed. "I'm sorry" he sighed hugging me, "do you want to go get something to eat?". I shook my head, "I think I just wan to unpack and go to bed". He was on his way out and he kissed me on the cheek before saying bye to me. I walked him out then when I went back to my room I saw a an envelop on my bed. I picked it up and opened it showing I'd guess $2000 in 100 notes. I shook my head smiling before putting in a drawer and continuing to unpack. If Oscar really wants to be together again he's not going to get off easy with buying me back.