6ix

The morning after
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off at 7am and started to freak out because I forgot that I am employed now and work a real job. I started to cuss as I rushed out of bed which started to wake up Oscar. I rushed to the shower and did a quick rinse before running to my closet to grab the other outfit I had got for the office. "Oscar you need to leave" I struggled putting on my underwear. He groaned and rolled over to the other side. I put on my pencil skirt then the blouse tucking it in as quickly as I could. I brushed my teeth then made my hair look presentable before going over to Oscar getting him to wake up. I rocked his body back and forth and told him he had to leave because I was going to work. He just groaned and hid his face under the covers. I scoffed in annoyance and punched him before heading to my bedroom door. "You better be gone before my mom gets back or I'm going to fucking kill you", I said before slamming the door and I walked down the hallway I could hear him swearing at nothing.

12pm

I was finally on my break and came outside to go to my car and there I saw Oscar leaning against his car which was parked near my car. I walked over to him and he handed me a coffee and a paper bag with a ham and cheese toasted sandwich. I thanked him before putting my handbag on the hood of his car and taking a bite. "So what's happening?" I swallowed, "I mean with us, what's this shit suppose to be". He sighed, "what do you want it to be?". "I don't want us to be anything but it's starting to look like youre giving me no choice", I was just being honest. He scoffed, "that hurt". "Well I cant just be with you, I've got a lot to think about" I said before sipping onto my coffee, then he asked if it was because the guy he saw leave my house. "I don't know maybe", I almost forgot about him though "it's just how you've been acting is so aggressive and how am I suppose to trust you that you won't do anything that will really hurt me". I really did like Oscar but I just don't think I could even handle a relationship right now, I'm barely loving myself right now better yet having someone else have to do it. Besides how's he ready when he just go out of jail? "I would never hurt you" he seemed like he was telling the truth but I know him and times can change. "Look I'll see you around but I need to go", I was about to head back into the office when he grabbed my arm turning me to face him. "Come over after work?" He pleaded. I nodded then went back inside to finish up my shift.

5 hours later

Me and Oscar were sitting on his bed side by side. I just stared at my feet. We'd say in silence for 10 minutes before I started to get teary. "Do You remember when we were in freshman and that shit with your mom was happening and we would go catch the bus when you'd get really mad and end up going to walk around San Francisco til you calmed down?", my tears got heavier though a smile grew on my face remembering those times when we were younger. He nodded. "Maybe I need my own trip to San Francisco to calm down", this was getting hard for me to say "I think we shouldn't see each other like this anymore". I looked up to him and his eyes looked broken. I was going to
continue til he grabbed my face and put his lips against mine and this boy must have me around his finger because everything I was saying I ended up going against. I wrapped my arms around his neck and straddled him between my legs after throwing my body on top of his. He flipped us over the ping my back onto his bed now he was on top. In the middle of our hot session I pulled away and held his face just centimetres away from mine, I was out of breathe and didn't know if what I was doing was right. "Why do you want me so bad?", I looked into his eyes. "Because you're beautiful, you're sexy" He was leaving soft kisses on my neck in between words, "you're sweet and you're sour, I just". He paused, hitched his breathe. I furrowed my eyebrows, "do you love me?". He didn't answer he just kissed me again. Why can't he just say it? I don't understand he can say everything else except that. I pushed him off come completely and sat up. "I'm going to go, I got work tomorrow", he grabbed my hand. "Stay here tonight" he pleaded. I smiled before kissing him on the cheek, told him to give me some space then I left.