Sixteen

1 week later

The morning after that night at mine I woke up and Oscar had left me alone in my bed hungover and I haven't seen him since. TOnight I was working at the club and my shift was finishing up. I had made about $1200 in tips and I was excited to get into bed. I walked out the front to call a cab when I saw a familiar face sitting on the hood of a red car. GuEss wHo??? I walked up to him and smirked. "long time no see huh?" I joked, then stole the cigarette out of his hand. "Sorry about that i went on a trip" he replied. I raised my eyebrows, "oh really? where did you go?". "Don't worry about it" he smirked, "I want you to come over, i made dinner and there's some left overs". I agreed to go to his house. We spoke little in the car then we got to the house. I walked into the kitchen and saw the pot with left over fajitas so we sat on his small dining table to eat. Keep in mind it was like 3am. I couldn't help to just look around. Its been so long since id been in here and it did feel wrong. "Do you think it's wrong that you're here? he asked.  "i think so" i sighed, "but I'm not sure if care". I walked over and sat on his lap putting my arm around his neck. I put my lips against his ear to say something. "Take me to your room" I whispered before standing up, holding his hand for him to follow behind breathing on my neck. I was heading to where I remembered his room to be til he stopped me. "No no no come this way", he pulled me towards a different room. I chuckled as we entered his new room apparently. I was practically thrown on his bed and with his lips on my neck. Breathing heavily I was confused on how he got this room, "Isn't this Ceaser's room?". He said it was then I asked if he had his room now but he said that he wasn't in the house anymore. Reminder his lips still not leaving my neck. "Where is he?", i was curious. It had been so long since I had seen him either. When I asked, Oscar stopped and pulled away grunting. "You're asking a lot of questions" he sounded annoyed. "Did you kick him out?", he sat up and started getting really pissed off. "You haven't been around, you don't know whats happened" he was frustrated, "he knew what he had to do and he didn't do it knowing it's consequences". "God so you just threw out a 15 year old to be homeless" i started to get riled up. "That's for himself to figure out on his own, we can't protect him anymore" he screamed at me, and it triggered. "Maybe I should go", he tried to stop me but i pulled my arm away. "Look it's really late and I just want my own bed right now" I sighed. I grabbed my things and walked out of the house making my way down the street, turned the corner then went home. I saw Ceaser as a little brother and knowing that he roams the streets made me so upset. I was about to go into my bedroom til I heard a knock at the door. I went to look through the peep hole and saw Oscar standing there. I opened it up and I leaned against the door frame. "Oscar I was serious, It's really late" i said before he crashed his lips onto mine and let himself in the house. I pulled away to catch my breathe and just stared into his eyes. I couldn't help myself, I went in again. His hand were all over my body, I walked backwards til we got to my room. This felt like deja vu. He closed the door behind him and I started taking my clothes off while sat on my bed. He took his shirt off as a moved my bed further onto the bed. He crawled on top of me. Its been a long time since I had done this and i think he would notice that I was nervous. "It's okay" he whispered into my ear. "I'm fine" I said, "come on lets do this". Then our lips collided again.