Five

The next day
I had finished work and I've come home after going to Kmart to get some shampoo and conditioner, snacks for later and a six pack of coronas. My mom went to her sisters for a party and I wasn't in the mood to go. I had a shower, got changed into some comfy clothes and cracked open a beer before cleaning my room and putting my work clothes in the washing machine. It's been a minute since I'd uploaded anything so I started taking selfies in the hallway.

Oscar is so annoying

Oscar is so annoying. Like when I said leave me alone that also meant online, seriously though you just got out of jail how you got an Instagram. While I was scrolling on my phone someone knocked on the door but I wasn't expecting anybody so I grabbed the baseball bat that we kept at the door and I called out through the door, "who is it?". "Umm my name's Cash I'm not really sure why I'm here" he paused "or if I even have the right address". I opened the door just before he finished his sentence. "Fuck sorry oh my god this is so embarrassing", I put the baseball bat down and let him through the front door. "Come on in fuck I seriously forgot" I was so embarrassed. I'm literally in my pyjamas and am so not in the mood to leave my house. "That's okay", he smiled at me "but I never got your name by the way". I face palmed as I was leading him over to the couch, "oh my god wow" I put my hand out for him to shake it, "Carly Santana, my mom isn't here and I've just had a lot in my head I completely forgot but also to be honest I didn't think that you were serious". "It's alright seriously, don't stress" he followed me around the kitchen as I was getting him a beer, "so what would you like to do tonight?", he asked. I was thinking about it while sipping my beer and honestly I really didn't want to leave the house but I also didn't want to tell him to leave. He was so cute and I didn't want him to think I was an idiot. "How about we order a pizza and watch something?, I've got snacks we can eat too", he just looked at me smiling. "I'll pick it up for you, I want to get some beers anyway", he skulled the rest of what was in his bottle before putting it in the sink, "I don't think a six pack is going to be enough". I laughed.

Two hours later

Me and Cash were on the couch, had finished the two six packs and pumped the pizza half way through watching our movie. We talked a lot though, just getting to know each other. I was pretty brief with what was going on in my life but it seemed Cash was wanting to vent it out. He was in the foster system but now lives with some of his friends, his mom killed herself last year, his brother was shot by Santos when he was younger I and his ex girlfriend had a miscarriage a few months ago and they lost their son. It was sad but he's still such a fun kid. During the movie we made out but I didn't wanna do anything else. He did try to put his hand in my pants but I didn't let him. We talked for a while after the movie then I told him he should go, "well thanks for tonight it was fun". He smirked and started to chuckle but I smack him in the chest. "Fuck off" I laughed, "well you got my number now you don't need to surprise me at my house anymore". "Not a suprise, you told me to come and you forgot" he leaned closer slowly. We kissed before he said bye and left in his car. I went back into the house to clean up the lounge room and took the rubbish out. I came back into the house and was about to shut the door when an arm came through to stop it from closing. It flew open showing Oscar on the other side, I froze. "Who was that?" I asked sternly. I was speechless. I couldn't move and I started to quiver. "What the fuck was he doing here?" He let himself into the house and started approaching me as a walked back with my ankles hitting the staircase. "Oscar you need to relax" I tried to calm him down but the fear was coming out through my stuttering. He was breathing heavily before he grabbed my face and kissed me hard. I didn't want him doing anything stupid so I went along with it but then I pushed him away and walked into the kitchen. He followed me practically begging for my forgiveness. I turned around and he stood there looking so sexy my next impulse move was brought to you by the 6 coronas I had just had. I grabbed his neck bringing it down to me and went into a deep kiss. His arms wrapped around me lifting me onto the kitchen counter before moving to my neck leaving soft kisses down it. I told him to take me to my room and my legs went back around him as he carried me down the hallway. He threw me onto the bed then took off his shirt while I took off mine top. He pulled down my shorts and laid on top of me continuing the hot kiss. I heard the sound of his belt and I pulled away to adjust my position. His pants dropped and you can imagine what happened for the next hour. It concluded in sore legs and scratches on his back.