The Love Of My Life

Lisa's heart in a million pieces at the realisation of Jennie was no longer in the apartment.

The new owner informed Lisa that it has been a month since he lived there.

Lisa had asked the landlord about Jennie's whereabouts, too bad he didn't know where.

Even though he knew, he didn't have the authority to leak the information to Lisa, it was the mandatory rule of the apartment.

Lisa called Jennie countless times, but it didn't reach, so does all the million messages.

She went to the home with an aching heart.

‘I'm too late..’

At home, she immediately packed her belongings, then straight to the main door, ignored the persistent call of her mother and the heartless whore.

“How dare you?! I already treat you like my own daughter!” Shouted Mrs Manoban as she pushed Nayeon away from Lisa.

Nayeon sobbing hard as she attempted to reach for Lisa.

“You.” Lisa's voice was deep and cold, sternly she pointed her index finger on Nayeon “I'll see you in court.”

Right after that, she walked out of the home and dashed to her car.

For now, she needs to be alone, and her old apartment was the right to go.

_______________

Again and again, Lisa read all the letters sent by her soulmate.

Dear Love,

            I'll always wait for you to reply to my letter, perhaps you're busy with work and that's understandable.

Today I went to see doctor Anson to find out your baby's gender.

I won't reveal the result to you unless you're here, I want to surprise you babe, hehe...

Lisa smiled at the last remark, after what had happened, Jennie was still with that flirtatious attitude of hers.

Lisa's heart fluttered easily with that.

You have no idea how I missed that adorable face of yours, I really want to kiss your squishy cheek and kiss the hell out of your sweet lips.

Sorry, it the hormone speaking....I mean writing.

I have to end this here for now, please patiently wait for my other letter.

-Jennie Ruby Jane a.k.a the love of your life-

Lisa kissed the letter for about ten seconds, and she swore she could smell Jennie's sweet scent attached to the paper.

Then, she picked up the latest letter, which is sent two weeks ago.

Dear Love,

            Dozen of letters were delivered to you, I hope so, but none of them replied.

And I took that as a way of you telling me that you already move on or perhaps fall out of love for me.

Lisayah....if that so, then it's totally fine, you deserve happiness because I made your life a living hell.

I hope Nayeon gives you everything that I couldn't, and if Nayeon was the happiness that you seek, then please always be with her.

About your child, don't stress out about that, I'll try to be the best mother that any mother could be.