Let's Me Love Her

2019

It was a beautiful sunny day today, the weather was not too cold nor too hot. Perfect to have a walk around the park.

Where a couple more engrossed with one another rather than the breathtaking view of nature, especially for the sunset.

Sunset would be a time where the soft breeze and yellowish light kiss the face of a couple.

Then they would earn a cliché compliment such as ‘You're more beautiful than the sunset’ that lead to flushed face.

Juliet imagined all of that in her head, smiled to herself as she pushed the glasses door opened.

She couldn't wait to meet Lisa and ask her for a romantic date right after her morning shift end.

Her smile dropped faster than the light as soon as she saw two last people she wants to meet were standing before the counter.

Talking with Lisa.

Juliet thought of cancelling her plan, but it was too late as the brunette happily waved her hand to Juliet.

Jisoo and Rosé immediately turned her head around, deep furrow found their way onto the two woman's forehead.

Avoided the eyes contact and in the attempt of acting normal was what Juliet did, she swallowed in the lump for multiple times.

“Hey Juliet! What a perfect time! Meet my best friends Jisoo and Rosé.” Juliet uncomfortably shifted toward them and offered the handshake.

“Nice to meet you Juliet.” Jisoo purposely put extra energy on the handshake, squeezed the hell out Juliet's hand.

The woman forced a tight smile.

“I like your name.” Rosé barely accepted the offer, pulled off a fake smile.

Juliet internally rolled her eyes in annoyed.

“We should have lunch later! It on me. You guys sit down, your drinks are on the house.”

___________________

“Stop seeing her—”

“Or what??” Jennie being herself, challenging Jisoo with the accompany of a smirk.

“Oh, you'll see, you're playing with the wrong person hoe.” Jisoo retorted back, Rosé nodded agree eyeing Jennie with dull eyes.

Usually, Rosé was a nice and easy going type, especially to Jisoo. Hating someone was what the least she does

But Jennie was the exception.

She hated that girl the most.

“Maybe you thought you can stop me from being with her. But you can't stop me loving her! I couldn't believe it, you guys lied to me for years!”

Jennie's tone was deep and stern, but quiet enough for not letting anyone, especially Lisa hear the conversation.

She shook her head in disbelief “...and you two expect me to be afraid with this silly threaten and stop seeing her?

“...never, not especially after I found her—and knowing that she's indeed NOT seven feet below.”

Jennie closed her eyes, inhaled a deep breath in order to calm herself down.

She felt like crying, very close to dropping out a single tear.

“...I'm so sorry....I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry. I made a mistake, and I couldn't find a word or an excuse to cover that up.