Where Are You Now?

Today, the married couple decided to go out for dinner, Lisa nonchalantly refused, saying that eating with the family is way better.

But Mrs Manoban insisted Lisa takes her wife to have alone time together, only the two of them.

Lisa occasionally cursed under her breathe as she rather stays at home than wasting her time with Nayeon.

That woman is so annoying and clingy as hell.

Lisa groaned in annoyed as she saw Nayeon hurriedly climbed out of the car, told Lisa that she left her purse in the bedroom.

After snatched the sparkling purse from on top of the nightstand, Nayeon dashed out from the room heading the living room.

The Manoban that watching the movie giggled seeing their daughter-in-law so excited for the dinner, after all, it was the first time Lisa agreed to go dinner with her.

“Bye mama! Bye papa!” Nayeon waved her hand to them before slammed close the door.

As the woman approached the gate, Nayeon saw a stack of letter stuck out from the mailbox.

Quickly she took them, flipped the envelopes one by one in case there is one for her.

One letter caught her whole attention, she saw Lisa's full name clearly written by hand.

Curiosity got her, Nayeon glanced on Lisa's car only to see the owner was resting her forehead on the wheel steering.

Nayeon bit down her lips as she quickly ripped off the letter and fished out that seemed like two folded papers inside.

She gritted her teeth, knitted her eyebrow and clenched her jaw as she read what was written.

‘That. Fucking. Bitch!’ Nayeon angrily scrambled the two papers along with the envelope and shoved them in her handbag, afraid Lisa going to see it.

*PONK! PONK!!*

Nayeon starlted on her place when Lisa honked the car.

“What the hell are you doing?! How much longer do I have to wait?!” Said Lisa in irritated.

“Coming!” Nayeon immediately wore on the high heel and attempted to run toward her awaiting wife.

_____________

The next week, once again Lisa received the letter from the same sender, but Nayeon always one step ahead of her.

Kept all the letters in one particular box, afraid if she threw them in the bin, Lisa perhaps going to accidentally find them.

Then again, the letter kept coming for every week, yet none of them reaches to Lisa.

And the big box almost filled with the unopen envelopes.

_____________

Irene woke up from her deep sleep with an arm encircled her waist.

Immediately, a smile crept onto her lips, she placed her hand on top of Seulgi's.

Then softly caress it.

A lot of things had happened in their nine months of marriage, suddenly sadness rushed through her.

The one year contract was around the corner, and the thought of Seulgi taken away from her almost make her shed tears.

Irene came to the realisation that she slowly falls for Seulgi.

In fact, she didn't expect to has a feeling for Seulgi, she thought forced to marry Seulgi and then fall in love with her was cliché.

Irene cupped her mouth as tears flowed down her cheeks.