Precious Baby

Chaeyoung formed a fist upon her lap as she saw Jisoo holding hand with her ‘boyfriend’.

Suddenly, someone cupped her clenched fist “Babe are you alright?” Asked Joy concerned, Chaeyoung immediately averted her eyes to the woman and smiled.

“Y-yeah....I just really worried for Lisa...you know her story right? I hope this marriage could give the happiness that she seeks.”

The redhead glanced to the aisle, witnessing the priest recited some speech.

Soon, her eyes landed back to Jisoo, who is surprisingly already stared on her.

Once their eyes met, Jisoo instantaneously took her eyes to Kyuhyun instead.

Gave him a smile from ear to ear, Kyuhyun kissed the back of Jisoo's hand before he watched the two brides exchanged vows.

The gesture made Chaeyoung clenched her jaw ‘She could have been with someone better than him.’

Thought Chaeyoung with an aching heart, she had no idea why she really hates the image of Jisoo in a relationship.

Probably she concerns for her like how a best friend does, must be that.

The next thing she knew, everyone was clapping their hands and cheered out enthusiastically.

For certain reason, both Jisoo and Chaeyoung didn't really fond of the wedding despite it was their best friend's.

Deep in her heart, they wished it was Jennie instead of Nayeon kissing Lisa.

But they felt so mad after heard that Jennie cheated on Lisa and even got herself pregnant.

That was pure cruel and too much for Lisa to bear the pain.

_______________

After the wedding of her work mate, Seulgi drove right away toward her home.

On the couch, she found Irene typing on her phone with the evilest smirk Seulgi had ever seen.

“Did your evil plan work successfully?” Seulgi jokingly said, strolled to the fridge to chucked down the orange juice.

Irene as still as a statue on the couch, her hands were shaking as she looked at Seulgi only to realise that the woman was joking.

“None of your business.” Irene replied shortly and coldly.

“What's for dinner?” Seulgi asked while exploring the fridge, noticed that they didn't have much.

She heaved a deep sigh, Irene was doing online business so she mostly at home.

While Seulgi mostly occupied at the workplace, so she hoped Irene could at least purchase the groceries.

“I don't care....ramen is fine by me.” The jet black hair girl began to take the laptop located on the coffee table and placed it on her lap.

Then started to do her own business.

“Ramen is not good for your health, do you by any chance want to go out for dinner?”

Seulgi was aware that for the first time she treated and talked nicely to her wife.

Well, as she planned to go out to purchase some groceries, why don't they stopover for dinner? Added to that, she was not in the mood for cooking.

Irene felt a tug upon her heart, Seulgi's soft voice talking about her concerns upon Irene's health made her heart pounding a little.

“If you insist.”