Never

Lisa effortlessly fixed her brunette hair, she looked at her reflection on the mirror through hooded eyes.

She briefly glanced on her watch, 7:45 p.m.

For the previous days, it was the time for her to meet Juliet and began their daily training.

But for today, Lisa was dressing up in a yellow hoodie, black beanie and jeans, and white sneaker rather in a sporty outfit.

She heaved a deep sigh, she refused to go the forced-date, but also at the same didn't want to meet Juliet.

Yet, she eager to continue her dancing lesson.

Lisa could just hire an official dance teacher but dancing with Juliet felt more comfortable.

As if they had a strong connection and perfect chemistry.

After, the nickname scenario that occurred yesterday, Lisa immediately excused herself from the practicing.

She was confused at the very moment, referred to why Juliet gave her the same nickname as her lover.

And why the 'Nini' nickname made her felt some kind of way, specifically, she felt the nostalgic vibe.

Later, she stood on the pavement in front of the door, wearing a no emotion mask.

Lisa rang the bell, then tucked her hands inside the jeans pocket.

Soon, the door pulled open only to reveal a beautiful woman in a revealing dress.

Lisa's mouth parted as her eyes roamed on the girl's exposed shoulder, arms and legs.

'...oh wow...okay then.'

They only went for a casual-simple date, her outfit was a little bit too much.

Her curly black hair was combed onto one side of her porcelain shoulder.

And she wore a bright red stiletto.

'Rosé and Jisoo probably forget to inform this girl that we are totally not going to fancy dinner.'

“Hi Lisa, I see....you are punctual.” Abruptly the girl grabbed Lisa's wrist.

Lisa's eyes widened with the girl's boldness. The girl playfully tapped Lisa's watch screen.

“Yeah...” The taller one laughed awkwardly, scratched her nape “..Nayeon-ah...I'm hungry, we should go now.”

Politely she took her arm away from Nayeon, but Nayeon quickly linked her arm with Lisa's.

What a desperate bitch, look at her stupid dress, she tries so hard to impress Lisa.

Quite far away from Lisa's red car, there was Juliet observing the couple inside her car.

She impatiently drummed her steering wheel as she waited for the red car to drive away.

_______________

Lisa decided McDonald was fine enough for dinner, everyone was staring at their table, mostly stared on Nayeon.

Her outfit undeniably attracted all eyes on her, yet she remained unbothered, she even manages to handle a normal conversation with Lisa without feeling uncomfortable.

“You look good in a beanie.” Has Lisa mentioned that Nayeon was flirty just like Juliet?

“YOu lOoK GooD IN beAnIE.” Juliet mocked the girl, rolled her eyes as she flipped her hair before she leaned closer against her seat.