Show Me How You Love Me

Juliet eventually moved into Lisa's apartment despite owned the bigger and more luxurious one.

She knew it no use to ask Lisa to move into her apartment, she will straight up said no.

Lisa was thrill with the idea, with that she could be clingy to her beautiful girlfriend for every single day.

Currently, both of the women were watching a movie, Disney for the most time.

Juliet's sparkling eyes glued on the screen with such adorable expression.

The brunette couldn't help it but smile every time Juliet laughing, smiling, complaining about a certain scene and pouting at the heart-warming part.

She was undeniably childish behind her tough, sassy side.

At the same time, Lisa found herself sipping her chocolate milk throughout the movies, resulted in with her need to dash to the bathroom.

Juliet shook her head in amused before she continued watching Moana movie, it was already her third time.

It was her favourite Disney movie so far.

Suddenly, Lisa's phone lightened up, indicating the owner of the phone that she received a message.

Juliet paid no attention to it, didn't want to butt in Lisa's privacy.

But, the numerous times of the screen lighting up with the accompany of persistent vibration got on Juliet's curiosity.

The woman glanced around for several times, made sure that Lisa was not on the sight before she snatched the phone located at the edge of the sofa.

“What...the hell?!?!” Nayeon's names basically all over the screen, bombarded Lisa with multiple messages.

Hey Lisa! What are you doing?

Do you free tomorrow?

Do you mind if I come over?

You know...it has been a month since our last meet...”

I miss you...

“...Why are you ignoring me?

It's because of Juliet isn't?

I'm so sorry if I push you into something that crossed your comfort line ...

I'm okay with us being just a friend...😁

...alright...goodnight..sleep tight...💤💤

Juliet clenched her jaw, controlled the anger that boiled up inside her.

“What are you doing??” Lisa directed to her phone in Juliet's deadly grip.

“Block this woman now! Who the hell she thinks she is?!? Don't she knows that you're taken?!”

Said Juliet grumpily as she threw the phone back to its owner.

Lisa was actually kind of disappointed that Juliet went through her phone without her permission.

But there was nothing she afraid of since her heart only for Juliet.

“Are you jealous?” Lisa decided to light up the mood, massaging her girlfriend's hand in a soothing way.

She calmed down a little bit “No.” An adorable pout formed onto her lips.