Remember You

WARNING: For the next chapters, it going to be a stressful, frustrated, complicated, heartbreaking, angsty and drama ride.

And I hope you could handle this challenging ride.

-After the thunderstorm, there would be the beautiful rainbow peek out.-

Ten years old Jennie

Jennie was eating alone at lunch, she always is, she used to it.

At the corner of her eyes, spotted a group of girls laughing, talking and sometimes threw foods on the innocent student.

She really wanted to be like that, have friends to talk and laugh with.

She would do anything to be accepted in the group, Jennie aimed for popularity too.

The little girl refused to be labelled a loser, nerdy, geek, suck and more means names like that.

Jennie starlted in her seat when she felt heavy moist slapped her right cheek.

Her eyebrow and eyelashes went nasty.

Immediately she scooped it up with her finger and realised it was mash potato.

“Woo! I got hawkeyes!” She heard someone far on her right cheered in victorious, also she heard fit of a laugh.

Of course it none other than Irene and her bitches.

One of them scoffed “I could do better, but look at that, potato suit well with her face.”

Here we go again with that evil, loud laugh.

Jennie angrily wiped the mash away, biting her bottom lip to suppress the tears.

Suddenly their laugh subsided into mute, before Jennie could tilt her head up to find out why, a hand already pulled her head up.

“Why did you guys need to be so mean?? Look at what you have done to this beautiful face.”

Said Irene as she gently wiped off the leftover mash with a tissue.

“There, look better.” She smiled while tucking Jennie's strand hair behind her ears.

The cat-eyed woman was confused, the leader of the infamous, evil group just helped her wiped off the mash that being thrown by her own minions.

What is her game?

“Why don't you join us for?” Irene asked, and at that moment, Jennie felt so happy as if she got accepted to have lunch with a group of loyal or idols she fangirling too.

Jennie nodded excitedly.

Since that, Jennie became part of the group and really loved every bit of it.

Everyone looked up to her, didn't even dare to look her in the eyes.

She felt so powerful to be honest, and to keep it that way, Jennie needs to do everything that pleases Irene.

Because being with Irene made her feel intimidating, untouchable, influential and all.

Irene had that power to make everyone bow down on her.

One time Jennie helped a nerd with big glasses, and Irene gave her a judgment look, more like telling her that she could do better.

And do better was what Jennie did, she didn't afraid of Irene, she afraid of what Irene think of her.

In Irene's eyes, Jennie always wanted to be the best and make her proud, also to make herself worthy to be alongside her.

Irene managed to persuade Jennie into becoming a person beyond her assumption.