Lili

We had been practising all over the day, Juliet's patience caused my heart to flutter, which is not a good sign.

It was exhausting and painfully, tried to get the balance like my old state was not easy.

I got to learn used with the awkward posture of walking in order to restrain the limp.

“Let call it a day.” Juliet clapped her hands, she helped me to sit down against the mirror-wall, then handed me a handkerchief and a bottle of water.

“Soon, you will know how to control this leg.” She knocked the silicon leg, showing me her gummy smile.

“Hopefully. It getting late, I should go home now.” Right after I said that, her smile dropped. Her head hung low as she pushed the strand of hair behind.

“Yeah....” Juliet pursed her lips, slowly stood up before she presented me her hand.

The limp of my walk was lessened a little, I picked up my clothes then stepped toward the door.

“Lisa don't go......” The voice let out almost in a whisper while a hand grabbed my wrist from behind.

As I turn behind, Juliet's face was in the deep furrow and her grab around my wrist tightened within second.

Her eyes held sorrow.

Her sudden change of attitude got me to turn around and softly clenched her hand.

“I will see you tomorrow Juliet.” My smile was warm and genuine.

Juliet pursed her lips and gazed deep into my eyes, then her lips parted to breath out a soft sigh.

“It getting late, why don't you stay a night here?” She bit her bottom lip as she waited for my answer.

I chewed the inside of my cheek “...umm...” She displayed me puppy eyes and slightly pouty lips as she firmly held my hands.

“....let me call my mother, so she won't get worried.” Juliet vigorously nodded.

I had to admit, for someone that I just met a couple of weeks ago, Juliet kind of.....clingy?

However, I was supposed to feel uncomfortable but that didn't happen.

As if I already used to her presence.

I called my mother, after the third ring, she picked it up.

“Lisa where are you??” Her tone filled with concern.

“Mom I'm at a friend's house, I'm gonna stay a night here. Good night mom, love you—”

“A friend's house? Rosé or Jisoo?”

“Urmm...none of them.”

“Ohhh....a special friend I guess? Boy or girl?” My mother asked me teasingly, I shook my head.

“No special friend mom...she is a girl, can I hang up now?”

“After you tell me her name.” She chuckled behind the line, my mother sounded happy, probably because I never have someone special in my life.

I'm glad that she accepted who I am.

“Urgh fine! It Juliet, happy now??”

“Juliet?? Does she has blue or green eyes?”

“Bye!” Instantaneously I hung up the phone before she asks me an inappropriate question.

I heard a giggle from behind me “Your mom is cute, just like her daughter.” Here we go again with the flirt.