Vanserra Brother: Scylass

Prompt: The other sister.

(This is the face claim that will be used for the Vanserra brother the name I will be using for him is  Scylass pronounced (Sigh-lis) also-)

———————————————————————

You were simply known publicly as the other Archeron sister you weren't known to be the prettiest one or the kindest one but rather the quietest one.

The one that distances herself from others.

You were never rude like Nesta just distant but that was no ones fault but your own.

You didn't feel like you belonged to the Night Court your mate was the second Vanserra child only second to Eris.

You belonged to the Autumn Court you always knew at heart but you were too afraid to ever permanently reside there.

Scylass's father was cruel and the wealthy of the Autumn Court could be just as bad as him.

Scylass made it his main goal to keep you totally free from his court he didn't want you to have anything to do with his siblings or his father especially now that he knew you were pregnant.

That was another thing you managed to hide it from the inner circle that you were pregnant, lord knows how.

You were now showing though and it was getting increasingly harder to do so.

———————————————————————

Making your way down the path blooming with flowers you paused to listen for the nearly silent footsteps again.

They stopped when you stopped and went faster when you did.

Why could anyone possibly want anything from you not many even knew of you.

Once in a close enough distance to the meet up spot a reasonably sized house at the Dawn Court.

You debated whether or not to winnow but instead chose to reach out to him through the bond.