Eris

Prompt: Maybe Eris isn't as cold hearted as he seems.

I hate spending my days being pampered and being expected to follow the unsaid rules of being a stuck up pretty princess.

To say I was confused was an understatement, being here.

I had to be here Eris wouldn't let me leave but he had no use for me.

Yet here I was forced to wear dresses sit still and look pretty.

Having my mate so close to me but being unsure if he actually wants me was taking a toll on me, I mean he's honestly can't expect me to stay tied down and unable to actually live.

Escaping the Autumn Court was no longer an option for me it was now a plan to be put in action in only a weeks time.

Everything perfectly fell into place I found myself acting like I actually excepted being here but it was all an act to get them to ease off attention wise, so there would be no witnesses to my great escape.

Then days leading up to it were perfect until rumors began to circle Eris' toy was here.

They called her Mera and apparently she just visited to fuck Beron's favorite son and then leave a couple days after.

It was early morning when she came chin raised high so far that she gave off a very clear I'm better than everyone else vibe.

And arrogant girl for a arrogant guy I thought but still found myself being anxious at the time they spent together.

So I decided that I would be petty and do something really fucking stupid.

Turns out the guy you were pinning for was taken and you would never cheat on someone or cheat with someone this was a different case though Eris hadn't claimed me.

He barely made any attempt to talk to me actually so it wasn't cheating not if the rumors were true about Mera.

Anyways, I found someone else Roan was his name it wasn't hard at all to want him.

One thing led to another and you agreed that this would be a one time thing

He wasn't even the slightest bit wary he didn't care who I was he just said that he found me attractive.

After the whole ideal you both went on with your lives his time as servant resumed and I walked around feeling lighter a great deal of weight lifted off my shoulders.

That was until the day after Eris decided to hold a diner and invite you.

This would no doubt be my downfall.

This is what I get for trying to get even I should have just waited till the leaving date to get revenge.

All I wanted to do was go unnoticed.
——————————————————————