Azriel

Prompt: Our history.

Gold rays of light beamed down from the windows lighting up your eyes, lighting up his calm face.

Exaggerating his expressions caused by a dream of unknown contents.

You trailed your fingers down his arms finally reaching his hands and intertwined his fingers in your own.

———————————————————————

A scarred hand caressed your cheek the face of Azriel at least a hundred years younger filled my vision.

He cradled your seemingly lifeless body a tear streaming down his face and landing on your cheek.

"Please"

He whispered again and again.

"I need you here with me, you promised you wouldn't leave me"

A sob made his whole figure quiver and he felt the mating bond quiver with him.

Your fingers suddenly tightened around his hand in a jostled quick movement.

Like it hurt to do so.

"I won't leave you I don't think I could go anywhere without you"

You whispered sounding drained from both the ash from the arrow in your body and the blood you were loosing.

"You won't loose me"

———————————————————————

A knock on your bedroom door made you chuckle "early day it is then."

———————————————————————-

Tilting your chin up he met your eyes.

"You are my everything"

You smiled before kissing him.

"My one and only."

———————————————————————

The door know wiggled gently.

———————————————————————-

"Hi I'm y/n"

You greeted the person Azriel spoke so much about.

Rhysand was his name and the other, Cassian.

Cassian chuckled "you weren't lying when you said her beauty was otherworldly"

Azriel snarled at Cassian in warning and he easily backed off chucking I muttered a quiet thanks.

———————————————————————

Running your hand through his hair the door knob turned.

———————————————————————

Soldiers everywhere fell others fought bravely refusing to back down you and your mate among them.

Arrows of ash shot through the sky but proved useless against you and the others because of the antidote.

Azriel's wings dragged behind him on the ground but he paid no attention to them only on the soldiers whose swords were raised against his own.

"When this is over" he whispered down the bond.

"Marry me" he muttered eyes still assessing the enemies above.

A smile warmed your face "of course I will-"

A heavy sword cut through the air right beside your ear and you muttered both through the bond and out loud.

"If I don't loose my ring finger by the time this ends."

———————————————————————

The knob finally clicked and in walked a mini Azriel with round cheeks and your e/c eyes.

"Mama!"

He says climbing into the bed to tackle his still sleeping father.

"Daddy!"

Your little boy called shaking you mates shoulder much to your amusement.

Azriel's eyes blinked open just as another lighter pitter patter of footsteps reached your bedroom door.