Lord Devlon

Prompt: The need to breed. (Smutty-ish)

When it came to putting others needs in front of his own Devlon was great at that.

He had a camp to look after, warriors to watch but when it came to his mate.

His ability to hold back and control himself just flew out the window, just the thought of you bent over the nearest object he could find.

Stable or not got him bothered.

It totally didn't help that you were part of the Inner Circle therefore making meeting up hard and fucking infinitely harder but he found his ways around it.

The apartment you owned was a good enough distance away from your other friends for your rare rendezvous to be unnoticeable they were completely oblivious.

You thought your friends coming to your house at was rare since you spent a good amount of time at the House of Wind whenever possible with the others.

You remembered the first night Rhysand explained his thoughts, anyone in a position above a group of people should have meetings.

To share their thoughts or opinions of things going on with there circles.

They would meet in the House of Wind this gave you and your mate a great opportunity so now that suspicion would be out of the way but now you had to worry about noise.

You knew they had good hearing so this part would be tricky until you thought long and hard about it.

Showers, that would be the way you both decided this way seemed the most promising.

So you proceeded to put this plan into action it worked for a little while until Devlon's need to rut got stronger.

With his need to fuck growing stronger your ability to stay quiet slowly disintegrated.

Devlon's need to hear you cry out grew stronger by night.

Your mate only new your quiet contained moans that were barely audible compared to the sound of the thumps against the wall and water drowning out the outside world.

He wanted to hear your clear whines and cry's those were his main motivations.
———————————————————————

Hips crashing against yours the room was quiet no more.

Yelps and sharp concealed moans sounded just loud enough to hear over the water.

Fast and deep delicious thrusts pinned you to the wall.

Your eyes were glazed over and you bit down on his shoulder in order to keep the your cry's under control.

However one particular sharp thrust had you reeling clawing at his back and you let out a a short scream unable to keep it under.

Devlon let out a groan almost as loud as yours and finished just in time for a knock at the bedroom door it was quiet compared to the roaring water but you both heard it.

His back tensed under your touch and you quickly apologized trying to find your footing as he set you down carefully and shut off the water.

"Shit, I'm sorry I didn't me-"

He kissed your swollen lips and you felt the shit eating grin that he only showed you form.

"What kind of man would I be if I didn't make you scream?"

You chuckled watching as he stepped out of the shower pulling on his pants in a quick swift motion you noticed that he wasn't going down instead he seemed to get harder.