6

johns pov

'i am so stupid, why did i do that' i scream at my wolf slowly getting off of Ashley's unconscious body 'you didn't do it, i did' he replies back proud of himself. i look at her neck and watch as our mate mark starts to form. i lost control of my body when she started to laugh at me. oh that beautiful laugh of hers it was so intoxicating i start shaking. 'i hate that i just did that. why did i just do that? why am i so stupid? she will never trust me now' i start hyperventilating i hear my mate shift in the bed wincing as she does which makes me snap out of it and focus on her.

if only ethens mate didn't go into labor then i wouldn't have had to come over to watch her. i know as her mate i really should be the one to be watching her but i couldn't do it she is a human. why would i want a human as a mate? they are disgusting i never understand how one could have a human as a mate and be happy. the wolf side doesn't even have anyone one to be with its stupid. i groan out and look around the room not knowing what to do with myself. lif isnt fair. Ashley's eyes open and she just starts screaming at me "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry i wasn't meant to allow him to do that. i was going to reject you and send you on your way not mark you. i am so sorry but now i won't be able to resist you" i cry out she stops screaming at me processing my words "what is an alpha? if you want me to be anywhere near you ever again you better start explaing yourself" she says i nod.

"an alpha is the leader of a pack of werewolves" i reply making her scoff "okay then dont tell me the trusth" she huffs out "fine watch me" i growl, turning my back to her so i can undress "you watching?" i question all i hear is a yes before i jump in the air and shift i turn around to look at her and all i see is her shaking watching me "i belive you" she stutters out and me i nod turning back covering my junk with my hand before dressing fast. "so why did you kidnap me?" i laugh "you are my mate, a mate islike a soul mate in human terms but for werewolves." she nods again "is that why you where in my room having a sex dream about me?" she questions i just nod "my wolf won't allow me to sleep unless i am close to you, so normally the gaurds will let me know when you are asleep and i will sneak in have a sleep and they wake me up when you start waking up so i can leave" she looks at me in shock and just nods again. i can almost see the gears in her head turning as she processes all this new information i have just laid on her. "sleep" she shakes out i look at her confused "you can sleep with me just sleeping no sex at night on one condition" i nod waiting for her to continue "you allow me out of the room so i can walk around and actually socialize. i hear all the noise in the house and i miss the company. and its kind of creepy all these guys being the only ones around me" i nod "we will start small, there are over five hundred wolves living in this house so we will start you on this floor. i will introduce you to some of the women. like my beta and gammas mates, some of the cleaning staff and cooks maybe even some of the teens and work our way up to the full pack" i question hoping she will accept.

i know if i dont i cant warn the rest of the pack of my mate. i have been keeping her top secret to scared of what the pack will think. "okay" she smiles out "can i sleep? I'm kind of tired" i question she just laughs before moving over on the small bed "if its okay with you maybe we could move you into my room in the morning?" she smiles laying down "i think that would be okay" i smile happy that i can have her smell in my room at all times.

_______________________________________________________________________________

author note

it's my birthday :) i am officially 16 today and the novel i have been writing is finished when it comes to my editing part. i have also got another wattpad book up which i am writing on atm called Desired Release it's another werewolf book question of the day is what is your favorite type of music?

word count: 767