3

the next day I wake up with a start, I'm going home, I repeat over and over in my head, no ones around at the moment, must be a guard change so i get up off the single bed in my room and find my socks so that i can pull out the razor blade, that's when i hear this voice. "good morning sunshine ready to go?" he asks glaring at me, what is his problem and why is he calling me sunshine? i just nod and get up.

i give him directions to my house and hop out of the jeep. "please stay out of the way and allow me to go in alone" i say hoping they dont notice the terror coming off me in waves. him and his three guards all nod their heads they probably thought i just needed alone time with my family. "wait where going to the dinner we met you we will be back in an hour" he yells out "make sure not to tell anyone you've been taken missy and be here when we get back" he added on driving off just i loose sight of the jeep the front door slams open.

*warning (abuse, self-harm, and rape)*

"your finally home slut, did you at least bring home any money from whoring around" he yells out, i just shake my head looking down, he storms over to me and throws me inside the house "ill teach you to disobey me" he growls out throwing me against the wall i look around the house and see it is completely trashed. dad starts picking up the beer bottles and throwing them all at me using me as target practice, getting me with every shot "soon enough my baggy pants are ripped into shreds and he's lining himself up entering me dry, i scream in pain, he shuts me up by chocking me and punching my ribs and chest, he's strong for a drunk but that has to do with being ex-army. he wasn't always like this only became like this when mum went and cheated on him while he was deployed. soon enough he is spraying his cum into the cuts the beer bottles have made. i am dragged by my hair into his bedroom where he decides to tie me up and grabs the whip, 'i know the feeling all too well' i think as it hits my backs making me scream in agony my torture goes on for at least 10 more minutes "ill be back slut he says untieing me"

i can't make myself move but i crawl my way into my room and pack a bag as John told me to. not that i planned on going with him. i pack all my clothes and a picture of my mum and grab some of my shoes. i lay down my head resting on the bag and look at the clock. i have 10 minutes till they get here 'so better make this fast' i think grabbing out a blade that i always have hidden in my room. cutting deep into my wrists, i throw the blade under my bed with as much effort as i can master up. i eventually close my eyes welcoming the darkness.

*warning over though there will be talk of what just happened *

Johns pov

i feel this rippling pain course through my body, i stand up the guards following me confused and walk to my car driving to my mate's house, its a good 20 minutes drive so it takes ages to get there. when we arrive all i smell is blood, i run inside the house my wolf battling for control, there is blood and cum mixed with my mates pants and glass all over the floor heading into the first room i smell her blood in all i see more blood i follow the blood trail that leads into a broom closet i open the door to see a tiny makeshift bed and my mate bleeding out on the floor, i pick her up carefully wincing at how fragile she looks 'we should have never allowed her to go home, i knew something was up' my wolf cries in pain, i may be the worst alpha out there and i may mate humans but she's my mate and as much as i try and hate her for being human every day I'm slowly dying for not being near her all the time.

the guards grab her bag and start to follow me towards my car. as i walk out the front door all i see a man walking up to us. he slaps my mate in the face and spits on her arm which i now realize is where most of the blood is coming from, one of my other guards snaps his neck and runs to the car to get a first aid kit, he was trained to be a doctor but decided against it after completing the training and went through training to be my guard. i carefully lay her in the car before getting in and taking off i look back at them and see him stitching up her arm and cursing under his breath "how bad" i ask not really wanting to know but i need to my wolf needs to.

"shes got a infection forming on her stomach with major bruising and maybe internal bleeding, she's been raped, has 3-5cm cuts in her back and glass still in her" he grumbles "the pack doctor will have to fix the rest i was only able to stop the bleeding from her arm by stitching it up. i nod, not wanting to hear the rest. what has my poor mate been through?

***********************************************************************************************

authors note

Another chapter is done :) i am so excited to be going live streams on my youtube now with my writing, i love to write and always have so i can't wait to do it for the rest of my life. question of the day is what is your favorite color.

word count: 963