13

johns pov

"Simon get all the fighters ready" i yell in my head "already done" he responds "Randall get all woman and children/ non fighters into the safe areas" i call out before opening a link with the girls "Nina, lass, Charlie, ginger, Amada, Camilla, ebony all of you in my room to protect and spend time with my mate" i cry out getting a bunch of yes alphas back i turn the link off and run down the stairs to see all my fighters ready "lets go" i yell out rushing in the direction of the rouges. 'time to kill some wolves' my wolf yells before rushing into action shifting midair.

Alyssa's Pov

i watch out the window at John shifting into his large black wolf. the door opens wide and i see the girls rush in locking the door behind them. "what do you want to do" they ask all cheerful like there isnt a war happening

i sit cross-legged wishing it over already. John has been gone two hours and all we are doing is sitting on the bed talking of our mates. "Samus is dreamy, he always buys me flowers" Lass smiles Nina looks down "my mate was amazing, he was always there for me, always trying to make me laugh" she gushes out, i wrap her in a hug "lets stop this talk" i muse out feeling sorry for Nina "the boys are on their ways home, so we better go" ebony smiles making is all nod, i wave goodbye as all the girls leave the room.

i watch as a bloody John comes into the room "shower now" i scream watching as blood starts to get on the carpet "then you will clean the blood out of the carpet and clothing" i growl he smiles at me "aren't you afraid this blood is mine?" he questions i shake my head "i see no injuries, therefore, no need to worry" i smile puffing my chest out making him smile at me shaking his head.

******************************************************************************************* authors note

rest of the books chapters are out :) see you at the end

word count: 338