10

i wake up with a start, looking around the room i dont notice anyone or anything but i know for sure this isnt mine and johns room. "hello?" i scream my voice hash from lack of water. how long have i been here? i wonder to myself. i am cut short when a guy walks into the room "ah you're finally awake, thought you would be dead by now" he smiles at me "and why would you think that?" i question acting stronger then i know i am. "you have been knocked out for two months, dont worry we have been feeding you by tubes" he smiles down at me, i follow his gaze and notice all the marks on my legs "you cut me?" i try not to scream in anger "that we did" he smiles back at me. "what do you want?" i question him just wanting to be in Johns arms again. "your human, John doesn't need a week luna nor does the pack so i am fixing that, every time he gets close to finding you we move bases, and one day you will die and he will be happy" he growls out before spitting in my face. i watch as he walks away. "John i dont know if you can hear me but if you can please save me" cry out before starting to vomit.

Johns pov

i growl out trashing the house once again. i went to the pack meeting two months ago to tell the pack that the human they have been smelling around is my mate and she will be luna and that they had to accept her or leave. three people left the rest wanted more information and decided to stay loyal to both of us. when i had gone upstairs to tell Ashley the good news she was gone. all i could spell were the three pack members who had walked out of the meeting. i feel another shooting pain though my body and know it is them touring my baby girl. Becca walks into the bedroom and sis beside me "daddy?" she asks me i smile at her not wanting to show her how much pain i am in "yes sweetheart?" i question she looks at me shly "i know where mummy and baby are" i look at her confused. not at her calling me and Ashley mummy and daddy. she misses her real parents but she wants us to be them and to start a good life. "wheres mummy? and whos baby?" i question she smiles at me "i had a dream that mummy was pregnant and was being held in an old log cabin in the woods, i remember running past it when i was coming here" she smiles sadly at me "i think i know which one you're talking about" i smile. 'boys i need everyone ready to go i think i know where she is' i mind link my guards. Becca, i hope you're right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors note

is Becca right? is Ashley pregnant? you'll have to wait until next week to find out the :) question of the day is do you live in the city?

word count 498