14

3 months later

Alyssa pov

"you ready" john questions me making me smile down at my dress, i finally get to meet the pack. while i wanted to do it a lot sooner fear always took hold of me stopping me from going though with it but not anymore. i hold my stomach happily, i may be huge but I'm not due for another week which is why i decided today would be the best day. "yes" i smile out almost jumping into his arms, i kiss his lips lightly hoping that it is good, everything isnt as good now that I'm huge, according to john werewolf babies are always bigger which would explain my size. while i haven't actually had an ultrasound we know everything is okay.

i walk out of the room and see lass and Charlie standing in the hall, Lass's hair was up in a ponytail and was wearing a pink and white dress, Charlie was wearing the same thing but her hair was in a messy bun "ginger is outside in the crowd with Nina, Camilla ebony and Amada" Charlie smiles at me "I'm nervous" i smile at them. john told me he would go on and i was to wait with the girls until he called for me. i hold my stomach walking down the flights of stairs and to behind the curtain.

"ladies and gentlemen, may i have your attention" i hear John yell out making me smile "as you all know and some may have even seen i found my mate almost a year ago, i am so sorry it has taken me so long to introduce you to her, the night i told you of her she was kidnapped by the very people who left the room and with the war i wanted to keep her safe especially since she is carrying my pup" he yells out i hear loads of people yelling i look at the girls "dont worry they are happy" i smile and nod my thanks to Lass "can my mate please come up here" i hear john question in our direction, i push my way though the curtain and up the small set of stairs onto the deck. "this is Alyssa, my mate and your luna" John yells grabbing my hand and throwing it into the air the whole crowd starts yelling their congratulations at us.

i feel a hard pain in my side making me grab it, everyone starts to quiet down "you okay babe?" John asks me making me nod putting a brave face on "just a sharp pain that all" i smile out, i watch Ebony puh her way to the front of the crowd "hun, i think you're in labor" she yells at me as to make sure i could hear i gulp and look up at John who holds the same expression as me "we will be back to mingle soon, i just want to get Alyssa checked to make sure she isnt in labor, if she is i will be mind linking everyone and you can come in and see us in the morning in groups of 10" John yells out before helping me walk down the stairs. i clutch my side again feeling the pain.

once we reach the doctor's office which surprisingly i haven't once stepped into this entire pregnancy i look at the doctor who had run past us on the way here obviously getting everything ready. "please luna lay down" she smiles at me. John helps me get on the bed. "i am going to check your cervix, this will be uncomfortable. she smiles at me in warning i nod, helping her get my underwear off "if i am he or she better not ruin my dress" i growl out making John laugh "i can always buy you a new dress" he smiles at me holding my hand "you are 10 cm dilated which means you are in labor and you need to start pushing" i nod following the doctors orders.

after a full hour of pushing, i hear a baby's cry "alpha, luna its a girl" the doctor smiles handing me my daughter for skin to skin bonding "i think shes a jane dont you?" i question john he smiles a glint of a tear in his eye "luna keep pushing" the doctor smiles at me making me confused since i saw the placenta come out i continue to push when i hear another cry my head turns to john in complete terror him looking back at me in shock "its a boy" she smiles and hand me my son "any more of them coming out that i should know of?" i question she smiles shaking her head at me laughing "i think he's a Jacob" John smiles at me i just nod agreeing with him still in shock.

***********************************************************************************************authors note

twins? did you think she was going to have twins? anyway, that's another chapter done and dusted :)

word count: 808