2

"Alpha shes been out two whole months and only made a movement last month before she flat-lined, its safe to say whatever did all of this was trying to kill her and its time to pull the plug, besides shes human the minute she wakes up you'll throw her in the dungeons and your wolf hasn't even been crying for her yet "I hear a man say "I don't care my wolf wants to see if she's strong enough to wake up from all of this, not my fault your dumb ass dropped her bringing her inside on her fucking head" another voice growls making me tremble in fear, 'are they talking about me? what do they mean just a human? whats an alpha? I am so confused right now, wait two months oh god I'm going to be dead I need to get home.'

I hear a heartbeat machine pick up alerting them that I am in fact waking up. I open my eyes not even allowing them to adjust to the light before pulling out all five of needles that are in my skin. getting up as fast as I can making my legs give out and me to collapse like a pile of sacks full of rocks being thrown into the ocean. "where do you think your going?" a voice growls out i look up to see the man who kidnapped me but instead of his beautiful piercing green eyes they pitch black 'how is that even possible?' I ask myself but snap out of it as fast as I can. "home" I say my voice quivering " you are home" he growls back making me jump in fear "guards take her to the dungeon make sure she's in a nice cell at least and make sure she gets fed 3 meals a day and clothing, she can't live in her uniform. make sure her every needs are met just don't let her out of a cell unless its to go toilet and shower and make sure to guard her 24/7" he yells out, I turn my head to the side and see four guards coming at me. "when did they get here' i think to myself.

after a few hours, my bladder makes me groan in pain "um Hi I'm Alyssa any chance I can go to the bathroom and maybe have a shower? I feel disgusting and need to shave" I whisper out I'm shocked they even heard me since my voice is all itchy and my throat dry "we will confirm with alpha" one of them says, i look up he's quite small compared to the others maybe 5'8 and looks around my age "come on, he said to take you into his bathroom" he replies quickly, grabbing my arm and dragging me along as if I was going to run the other way, we walk up i don't know how many flights of stairs before making it into a room with gray walls and a huge super king bed with black and red sheets "ill be waiting outside this door and will be checking in on you every 5 minutes if you don't reply I'm coming in" the guy says snapping me out of my thoughts. I nod now scared to run away, I quickly go toilet and run the shower, "umm any idea what razor I can use and what am i meant to change into?" I ask peeping my head out the door noticing my work uniform is completely dirty "alpha will be in his room in a minute to do some work he's bring everything you'll need" he replies and without delay the kidnapper walks in with a bag full of stuff "here" he throws it at me.

I retreat back into the bathroom and look through the bag "baggy clothing, towel, dressing gown, socks and slippers, hairbrush, and lotion as well as a shaving and shower pack. if i wasn't being held against my will i might have thought this as sweet.

after almost an hour making myself look pretty i snap a blade out of my razor and hide it in the socks before opening up the door and saying I'm ready to go back to the cell. "ill take her" my kidnapper says i just nod "hi I'm John, I'm sorry for taking you like that its just I'm overprotective i guess" he says with a little laugh 'what does he mean overprotective? He didn't even know me' I decide to answer him and not leave him waiting. I don't want the some what of a bed I have taken from me. "Alyssa, when can i go home back to my dad?" i ask he growls "never" he growls again, he seems to be doing that a lot "but you can go back in morning to pack up your stuff and say goodbye" he adds on calming down a bit i just nod, what stuff am i going to grab? dad won't let me leave when i arrive "you miss your family don't you?" he asks i just nod he doesn't need to know the truth "you'll have your own soon, he says sniffing my neck. the rest of the walk back was silent.

***********************************************************************************************

author note

hey guys, how did you like chapter two? for those who dont know already i am writing two books at the moment this book right here and a book to actually publish, i am already two chapters into the book as well, the book i just finished that i am publishing is actually in the final stages of editing before i send it away to publishing houses, i will keep you up to date on all of that but my question of the day is, how did you find this book? was it from the werewolf camp? featured? recommendation? or even my profile? let me know i would love to know

word count: 901