Epilogue

Epilogue

~2 years later~

I groan tiredly, sitting down on the couch and putting my feet up. I place my laptop on my thighs and accepted the Skype call. When her face popped up on the screen, I noticed one thing different about her.

Not only did she get more of a tan than she already has, she looks like a slightly overcooked potato with really white teeth. Hah—oh and that she's pregnant as fuck.

Hah! Yeah, Ramsley and Wade had a pretty good night in San Diego and boom, she's 7 months pregnant! I don't know how she can continue juggle school and 3 kids at the same time and she can't even drink yet.

She has 3 kids and she can't legally fucking drink!

Well, the start of our junior year in 2 weeks, so... SOON she'll be able to drink legally, but still, not yet!

Anyways, baby #3 is a girl. Salem Tatum Harris-Logans.

"Hey Charlie!" I grin and wave. "Have you heard back about your dorm roommate selection?"

"Yup! I will be living in a single room, just for me."

"Well that's good. You should use Jodie's jet and fly down to Sacramento and visit us again before school starts."

I scrunch my nose.

"That was one time! Don't act like he's thrown up on you a million of times."

~
~

"Charlie," Ramsley shoves Micah into my hands and I almost dropped him! "I need you to burp Micah real quick, I need to touch up my nose before everyone comes!" Helplessly, I watch her run upstairs.

Where the hell is Wade and Nathan when I need them?

I hesitantly began to pat Micah's back until I heard him softly burp and feel something wet on my bare shoulder. I slowly turn my head to the side and I see some fucking.... vanilla, peach chunky yogurt on my shoulder.

You can say I'm fucking mortified.

~
~

Ehhh.

"Never mind about me." I say, quickly changing there subject because I don't want to be reminded that a kid fucking barfed on me. "How's your summer, how is being pregnant as fuck? How are the boys?"

Ramsley groans, rolling her eyes. "It sucks shit again, I just hope she isn't a bitch because she's been kicking me a lot."

"Like mother, like daughter." I smirk, raising an eyebrow.

"Exactly! OH and the boys, they're good. Jackson is so energetic and he literally repeats what we say back to him, so we're trying to be careful in not cussing around him. Micah, you know how he is, he's really shy and he's a handful to, but he knows when to chill out and...breathe." We both laugh. "He reeeaaalllly loves bananas. That's where he becomes a demon, when he doesn't have his goddamn bananas, he is a screaming monster."

"Has Anthony been involved recently?" I've never met him, but I do know is that he's helping her take care of the kids... Kinda—I mean, he drops by and takes care of them and yadadad, but it's mostly been Wade, why else do you think he fucking got her pregnant?