Chapter 8 - Thomas's Annual Skiing Trip

They left this morning on this lovely Saturday.

Scylla gave me a hug and said she was sorry about our argument. I'm just trying to educate my fellow, naive...maybe naive cousin. I am ALWAYS here to put people in their place, always! Now I'm chilling with Chumps on my bed, running my fingers through his thick orange fur.

"I am coming in!" Tom pushes open the door and raises the small box of Mike and Ikes in the air, smiling with his jaw dropped. "Daddy got us some candy!"

I chuckle and put Chumps down on the floor, so he can do what he normally does. Glare at me from the corner of the room. "Please never call yourself Daddy ever in life."

"Why, its what my bitches call me." He laughed evil, getting on my bed and lying down beside me.

"Shut up and give me some Mike and Ikes." I laugh, cupping my hands into a small bowl.

"As you wish." He shakes some of the goodies into my hands and we just sit back and chew on the different flavors.

"So what happens now with you and Peyton?

"Nothing. She doesn't want to be my friend so much, so when a relationship is finnzo, then its finzo. Course you wouldn't know that because YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP BEFORE! OOH! BURN! RIGHT. THERE!"

"WOOOOAH YOU DID IT, YOU SAID IT, YOU HURT ME DEEPLY!"

"TAKE IT." We both start cracking up, leaning on each other and dropping Mike and Ike pieces between us. We heard a knock on my door frame and I lift my head up, still snickering and seeing Dad smiling at us.

"Sorry to ruin such a moment, but you know our usual annual skiing trip?"

Oh YEAH!

"Yes I know father dearest."

"Well its coming up soon and Mr. Logans and his wife is going out on a business trip for 3 days and he asked me to work an extra day next week, but I told him that I couldn't do it because I'll be out of town for a couple days. Then he brought up his son, you remember Nathan."

No.

"He doesn't trust him so much to be alone in the house with Ricky. I guess they're not really close, but he trusts Ramsley to look after Ricky. I explained to him where I plan to go with my family and you know what he offers me?"

Noo.

"He's offering me a promotion and some extra money to my paycheck for a month, IF we take Nathan along."

NOOOOOOOOO!

I shoot up from my bed, officially dropping all the Mike and Ikes that was once in my hands. "WHAT?!"

God at least it not Ramsley but shit, Nathan?! Georgetown Town just experienced their first fucking earthquake and it's NOT going well.

"I was wondering if you'd ask him if he would like to come."

"DAD! THIS IS OUR FAMILY SKIING TRIP! HE'S NOT FAMILY, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

"Charlie this promotion could do this family some good and I'm getting a bonus?! Do you know how good this looks when he came to me and asked?! He trusts me!"

Fuck the promotion, what about me!

"Dad he's basically bribing you!" I exclaim.

"Maybe.... BUT I DON'T CARE! NATHAN IS GOING ON THIS TRIP, SO YOU BETTER ASK HIM!"