Chapter 16 - The Accomplice

Ramsley rings the door bell and I am shaking in my fucking shoes. What if this kid refuses and we're going to have to play fucking watch dog? Faaack.

The door opens and a tall sandy blonde haired boy greets us. He's tall than Ramsley and I, probably a bit shorter than Nathan and Wade, kinda has a big nose but not really, hollow cheeks that makes sense considering he's so fucking skinny. The boy narrows his eyes at the 4 of us suspiciously. "Uhm... Hi.. Ramsley-"

"Yeah, hi Tucker. So in case you haven't noticed," She makes a circular motion around her stomach, "I'm pregnant with an unknown gender and I need you to take a paternity test with my doctor and when my kid is born, we'll see if you're the father or not. I'm going to need it now though, since I'm 4 months away from going into labor."

Tucker chuckles incredulously. "I'm not the dad, the condom didn't break and we weren't drunk that's for sure. Plus, you had sex with Noah 3 days after me and everyone knows he pokes holes in his condoms."

... Welp, that was a fail.

Ramsley sighs and opens her bag. "Damn." She pulls out a full bottle of Coca Cola and my eyes immediately light up. I turn to look at Nathan and Wade and they too look unready for what's about to go down. "I guess you might be right—you guys want some Coke?" She asks, holding the bottle out to us.

"Nuh uh."

"I'm good."

"Coca Cola is bad for you... Including the drug."

Ramsley shrugs and holds the bottle out to Tucker instead. "You want some?"

Tucker shrugs and takes the bottle. Don't do it. "Mason's been on my ass about drinking soda, so fuck it." No, no, no fuck it. Tucker unscrews the cap and takes a swig of it. Shit. He gives her back the bottle and a minute later, this dude is blinking like his vision is foggy as fuck, he's leaning against his door frame for balance, aaaand it looks like he's about to go down any second.

THUD!

Aaaaand he's down! She SO did not give him that roofie she showed us, this one is QUICK!

"I cannot believe you just fucking drugged Tucker." Wade gasps, watching Ramsley get down on one knee and start tying his arm with some rubber band.

"Do you even know what you're doing?!" I ask, INCREDIBLY worried for this dude's state because if she fucks up UHMMM.. We're screwed!

"Yes!" Ramsley snaps, flicking her finger against the needle before inserting it into his arm. "I'm not planning to study nursing in college for nothing."

"TUCKER, WHO'S AT THE-" All of us look up and Mason's standing at the top of the stairs, jaw dropped. THU-THUMP-THU-THUMP-THU-THUMP. "What the hell are you guys doing?!"

PANIC MODE. PANIC. MODE.

"GUYS GET HIM!" Ramsley commands us while taking out the filled tube of blood. We helplessly watch Mason book it into his room and Nathan and Wade hesitantly run up the stairs to probably stop him from calling the police.

There's thuds coming from Mason's room and some shouts and.... Fuck dude. "Put the bandaid on him for me and place him on the couch afterwards." Ramsley says, taking the rubber band off and putting on a new needle into her syringe, a long with another tube. Again, I helplessly AND speechlessly, watch her get up and hurry up the stairs.

.... I'm a fucking accomplice.

-

-

-