chapter nine; recall

"Bye noona, don't forget to pick me up later," he waved at me before he went inside to go for his practice. I looked at him until he disappeared from my sight.

Luckily Jihyun didn't even bring the incident again and acted like nothing was happened. I was tired to get into arguements with him anymore. I didn't want our strong bond as siblings will be broken causing of this kind of small matter.

When I was about to leave, my eyes attached on something metalic placed on the seat. It was Jihyun's phone there. Seriously kid? I took the phone and turned on the screen. Jihyun made his selca as his lockscreen, aw cure. I took out the car key and went inside the studio. He must be crazy if he found out that the phone wasn't with him.

His practicing room was placed on the second floor. I managed my steps to find any elevator. But then my eyes found out an almost closed elevator from afar, without hesitating I ran to stop the elevator. "Hey, please open the door whoever is inside!"

"Ah, thank you," I was lucky enough that the door was opened, a sigh escaped from my mouth as it was sign of relief. I hopped into the elevator before I looked up on the 'someone whoever is inside'.

And my expression changed.

"Jiyoon-sshi? What are you doing here?" it was him, again.

"Ah- I want.... to meet Jihyun," I said, slowly.

"I see," he replied. "Jihyun is doing well as a trainee. I can't wait for his debut in the future,"

"Yes, it's what am I waiting for too,"

"What floor are you heading to, princess?" he asked before a smile appeared on his lips. I slightly smiled, "Second floor please,"

Silence kept on going until the door had opened on the second floor. I left the elevator without saying anything, ignoring him and composing my steps to Jihyun's practicing room real quick. When I left, a wide smile appeared on my lips as I remembered the word 'princess' that he called me. Aww, that was so sweet. 

As my steps stopped in front of the practicing room, I knocked the door twice before my hand slowly opened pushed the door. There were some trainees practicing in the room, the class hadn't started yet. My eyes were trying to find that kid, but then both of them stopped at the guy who was practicing in front of the mirror that managed myself to smile and giggle.

It was Jihyun. He practiced dancing by himself, aw that was cute. I know that he really hates dancing, but yeah he practiced well to improve his skills in that thing. Well, I'd planned to not to disturb him, but I spent some time by staring at him through the door. 

"Oh, Jiyoon noona!" it was shocking, I turned back and found out Jihyun's best friend, Baek-ah.

"Ah, Baek-ah," I chuckled. He bowed a little, giving me a little greeting. "What are you doing here?"

"Ah... I want to give this phone to Jihyun, he left it in the car just now," I extended the phone to Baek-ah, "Can you give it to him? I don't want to disturb him, seems like he is busy practicing by himself,"

Baek-ah took the phone from my hand and nodded. "Sure," he said. "Jihyun is trying his best these days since we're having our tutors will be choosing some of potential trainees to be on the next stages. Means that they're going to start promoting them to public, modelling, and maybe an exact debut date in the future? Yeah, I hope that he will be chosen soon,"

I see. He didn't even tell me about this. "Oh, I see. Then, good luck! I hope both of you will be chosen for the next stage! Don't forget to eat well too," I said. 

"Thank you, noona. Wish us all the best!" he grinned. "I'll get going. See you later, bye!" 

I waved back as my eyes followed his way into the room. I peeked a little to have a look through the small window placed on the top of the door. Jihyun was still practicing there, sweats rolled through his forehead but he didn't even mind. Baek-ah walked towards him, giving Jihyun his phone and that kid looked really shocked about it. I laughed a bit, looking at his reaction.