chapter five ; memories

Okay guys, our upcoming schedules for episode two are coming out this evening. So better look on it real quick so we can practice as soon as possible,

Onew, as a leader sent a message through SHINee's KakaoTalk group chat and Minho only looked blankly on it. He was laying on his sofa, lazily with potato chips wrapped around his left arm. 

He wasn't having any work based on SHINee's schedules today. Only Taemin will proceed with his reality show with Eunhyuk and Jisung. While Key is busy for modelling and he will be a guest for a talk show later.

Their first episode for The Story of Light ended well and it received such a good feedback from fans. Even many of them pre-ordered the next album earlier than the release date. SHINee brought a big impact to South Korea, especially SHINee World. Even Weekly Idol rating was going higher than usual because they were invited as one of the guests. People outside there were busy talking about SHINee that will be releasing three episodes of the album, and six weeks promotions for it. 

He rested his head on the edge of the sofa cushion and stared at the ceiling. 

"Am I... working too hard for everything?"

Deep sigh escaped from his mouth. He was thinking about it these days - since he seemed to be so hard about everything. 

And even left a girl for the career that he'd done.

"Seriously,"

Abruptly, his phone rang and showed an unknown number on the screen. He frowned - who the heck was going to call using the private number?

He answered the call without hesitating, "Hello?"

Silence.

"Hello? Who's calling me there?"

"Oh..." it was a voice of a girl. "Sorry,"

"Hm?" he frowned. "Who are you by the way?"

She replied, "I... I guess.... you don't need to know. But I just want to say sorry for everything, thanks and... goodbye!-" the call was hung up. Minho looked back on the phone screen and tried to figure out the identity of the voice. 

Who was she?

He kept his mouth shut for a few moment and then suddenly he gasped.

"Jiyoon," he nodded. "Yes, it's Bae Jiyoon!" 

He rushed to the call log and smashed the call button again. His lips moved as he wished that she will reply for many times so he will talk to her again.

The call was answered.

But there was silence.

"Yah Bae Jiyoon. I know it's you!" Minho screamed through the call. "What's the point of saying sorry through phone call? Come on, let's meet each other. I want to see you again. Let me solve everything and make it clear,"

"I don't know if you're going to answer me but please, I just want to show you how bad I've been missing you,"

She hung up the call, again.

Gosh, seriously? Minho released a deep breath, that showed how much he was desperate to talk to her. How much he wanted to meet Jiyoon again.

And how much he loved her.

*

"I don't know if you're going to answer me but please, I just want to show you how bad I've been missing you,"

I hung up the call again and regretted the action that I'd done.

Calling him and showed up my phone number was not the best solution to show that I missed him. And now, he already knew my phone number and he will be calling me for a lot of times starting from now.