chapter nineteen ; fired

"Please, I'm begging you. He deserves to debut after all the works he had done before..." the voice were sounded so low but it was still hearable.

"Here... here... take this... make sure he will be chosen as the rookie lineup, okay?"

Baek-ah's eyes widened. "What?" he mouthed. Then he heard footsteps coming from the practice room. Baek-ah took a few steps back before the door opened.

"Oh, Miss Cyan." he bowed towards her and smiled.

"Oh, Baek-ah. What are you doing here?" she smiled back.

His eyes stopped at the small packages on Miss Cyan's right hand. He barely could read the words written on the package since it was covered with her phone. "I left my sweater, I'm here to take it."

"Ah, I see." she said. "I'll get going now. All the best for the selection, okay?"

He only looked at her leaving to the elevator. 

With him standing still there, suddenly someone tapped his shoulder. He almost screamed in shock but then he saw someone's familiar face.

"Oh, Minho sunbaenim. Hello," he bowed respectfully.

*

"What happened just now?" Minho asked him, curiously. Two of them were in SUM Cafe, and even Minho bought him a drink. Baek-ah could not believe what happened to him - a senior idol is sitting alone with him? 

"I'm sorry?" Baek-ah was lost. "Oh.. about Miss Cyan quite recently?" 

Minho appeared to be easygoing, it was not seeming like he constrained Baek-ah to advise him so the child appeared to be certain to share.

"The preparation is finished however I returned since I left my sweater inside. However, then, at that point I heard somebody talking inside..." Baek-ah proceeded, "At first I thought any trainees were still inside yet then, at that point I heard something dubious."

"What was it?" Minho appeared to be so intrigued to tune in.

"I heard a person's voice... seems like he convinced her something like to acknowledge somebody into the rookie lineup, I don't know."

"Yet, from what I recall, when Miss Cyan went to the room before, she didn't bring any bundle along however when I saw her a few seconds ago, there was a bundle with her." Baek-ah completed his words, "No doubt about it, I'm not lying. The person's voice is beseeching her to accomplish something, I heard it all clear." 

Minho gestured yet stayed quiet briefly. "I see." then, at that point he looked his telephone screen.

 "Gracious I need to go for the time being. The very best for your training at any rate. Much thanks to you for sharing..." his words were left hanging since he didn't have the foggiest idea about his name.

"Shim Baek-ah. Baek-ah." Baek-ah smiled generally.

"Cool, Baek-ah. I need to go now, see you later." Minho stood up, trailed by Baek-ah who bowed towards him.

*

"Oh, that's why you were late at that moment. I thought you had left me then," Jihyun reacted.

"Like seriously. I was suspicious too. Everything that I heard was clear, someone was even begging to her to accept someone as the lineup." Baek-ah said. "Bet Minho sunbaenim had seen me peeking at the door at the moment, that's why he was curious. Oh, he's one of the judges for the selection too!"

"Also when you said about the packaging, no way... is that... or, it might be a bribe?" Jihyun gasped. 

I added, "For sure, that guy who begged will not just come with empty hands right? It will surely works if he came along with something to bribe."

Then Baek-ah gasped as well. "I know right!"

"But we don't know the truth yet. Maybe it will be revealed later. Hopefully we will know it as soon as possible... Aigoo, Miss Cyan. I thought she's someone nice."

And at that moment I had planned a mental note to ask Minho myself about the truth behind the woman named Miss Cyan.

tbc

i'm sorry this chapter is short :c