𝟒 - 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞

all the thoughts that run to my head,
gonna dance till my eyes go black

You trusted your intuition and shot the Mark on the left. That Mark, presumably Dark, trembled and fell. 

Mark breathed heavily as he looked down at the other one in disbelief, he then looked at you, "You made the right call. Come here, it's okay, it's okay." Mark came over and hugged you. You hugged him tightly and he sank into your hug, "I know it was a hard decision... Wanna get ice cream to help?" 

You thought about it, giving him a weird look, "Sure?"

You two walked over to a local ice cream place. When you got there, Mark gave you another hug,  "Oh man. I am so sorry, are you okay? You had to kill somebody... I feel so bad." He stepped back as he approached the window. "But hey, it's okay. We're here now. We can continue this date with some ice cream." Mark said, attempting to calm you down.

The ice cream shop worker popped out of the window to attend to you guys. He looked a lot like the host and the assistant. Now he's an ice cream shop worker?! What is going on!? "Bonjour!" the shop worker exclaimed. 

"Bonjour! Two please!" Mark responded. 

"Mark, did anyone see me shoot Dark?" You said anxiously. 

Mark raised his hand to you, attempting to calm you down again, "It's going to be alright. Just relax." He was handed two black bowls of chocolate ice cream and set them down, you both sitting down, "We'll just enjoy some nice, dairy-based treats. And, erm, get to know each other. Really, personally." That seemed a bit too familiar to you. "Go ahead!" Mark said, gesturing to you to start eating.

The whole world suddenly glitched out and all you heard was static. 'Oh no... I killed Mark...' You thought to yourself.  You looked up from the now grey, red, and blue world up to Dark. 

Dark was staring at you intently, his eyes pitch black. "Oops. Looks like you made the wrong choice..." Dark said, twitching his head.

Dark stared back at you once more, his pitch-black eyes seeming to stare into your soul, "But now we are going to be together... FOREVER." He grinned at you, chuckling to himself. 'Yes... My plan worked... Now I have (Y/N) all to myself without him interfering.' Dark thought to himself.

Silenced filled the world and before you knew it, Dark snapped and the whole world around you went black. You were knocked out. And now, you were his.