𝟏𝟕 - 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐞

Take it slow

Put it down on me

♔(Y/N)'s POV♔

My eyes fluttered open as I awoke from the deep sleep I was in. All that was on my mind was Dark. His hair, his love, his body... Everything. I had to see him.

I pulled the covers off of me, slipping out of the silk sheets and setting my feet onto the ground. I stepped out of my room, gliding down the corridor to Dark's room. Noticing how quiet the room was, I knocked on the door, hoping that Dark was awake.

I suddenly felt myself being pulled into his room forcefully. Dark had such huge hunger and fire in his eyes, "Let's have some fun, shall we?"

He slammed me against the wall, pinning my arms above my head and he kissed me passionately. Dark explored my lips, itching to dive his tongue into my mouth. He bit my lip and forced his powerful muscle in. In all honesty, I wanted to know how he tasted. He probably wanted to know how such a tease like me taste like.

Our lips moved like a symphonic melody, tuning in to each other and harmonizing in the way we moaned. I could already feel how horny he became due to his hard member that showed in his pants. I wanted to rip Dark's pants off and put all of him in my mouth. The fantasy had overcome me and I felt myself become wet, my cum dripping down my thighs and onto the floor. Who knew such rough foreplay could get me this hormonal.

I felt his lips leave mine and trickle rough kisses from my cheeks to my neck. Moaning quietly, I subconsciously twisted my neck to the side, giving Dark more access to my vulnerable skin. I let another sweet moan leave my mouth; Dark had found my sweet spot and I felt him smirk against my skin. His sharp fangs crushed against my skin as he lightly pressed his teeth, sucking intensely. I knew he wanted to mark me as his. And I wanted everyone to know I belonged to him.

Dark moaned against my soft (S/C) skin, "Say my name, (Y/N)."

I grunted due to how rough he was. This shit was turning me on and he knew it. "D-Dark..."

He snapped his fingers and before I knew it, I was on Dark's bed and tied to it. Oh my God. Am I in fanfiction? What type of teenage fucking horny ass teenager fantasy am I living? I'm the main character?

Before I developed another existential crisis, Dark climbed on top of me. He became shirtless and the sweat that was dripping down his body fell on top of my naked form. God, he was so hot. He leaned in close to me, his warm breath making me shiver from how sensual it was, "I'm gonna make you mine, darling."

Dark trailed his hands down my body, grazing over my erect nipples and soft breasts. He must have had a fire going on inside him because he was drooling over my body. I shuddered at how vulnerable we were with each other. I'd never been naked in front of anyone, besides my best friends, of course. It was weird to feel so comfortable around someone.

Dark ran his hands through my hair, feeling the (H/T) strands of (H/C) hair. He pulled on it, jerking my head forward. I could hear my breathing due to how heavy it was.

Dark forced me to look him in the eyes, staring at me intensely, "Do not take your eyes off of me."

I submitted to him and nodded, telling him that I consented to what he wished to do. Dark slid his right hand down my body. He discovered the wetness that had developed down there and played with it in his hands for a bit. I was growing impatient because I just... My body needed him.

Dark slipped his fingers into my pussy gently, hitting my vaginal walls gently. I think he was scared to hurt me but I knew he would never intentionally hurt me sexually. I moaned softly and closed my eyes, clenching my fists. I just knew Dark was smirking. I knew he enjoyed the pretty sounds escaping my mouth.

He pumped his fingers in and out of me softly. It was difficult to adjust to his big fingers but I eventually did. The pain turned to pleasure and I felt my core begin to swell delicately from the new sensation. I grunted, wanting more of him. I wanted him to fuck me so hard that I wouldn't be able to walk for days, "D-Dark, I'm about to c-cum..."

Dark pulled my hair with his left hand intensely. "Not yet." He demanded roughly. I would do anything for him. It was too good to be true.

He pulled his fingers out, making eye contact with me, "Are you ready?" Man, it was so nice for him to ask for consent. I know it's the bare minimum but some people in the real world don't understand the concept of it. I'm glad he did.

I nodded, consenting. Dark took his dick in his hand and put his hard member in my tight entrance. I moaned so loud and shook so hard that I thought we were gonna cause an earthquake.

I felt him pump his penis in and out of my entrance, hitting my g-spot harder and harder with each slam into my body. Dark took his hand out of my head, rubbing my aching clit to make me wetter than ever before. My walls were shaking and trembling from how fucking rough he was with my frail body. Oh, how I wanted to give him all of me. My fucking babies. Everything.

Feeling my core build-up, it felt like it was a water balloon about to burst and soak everything in sight. I groaned, cumming all over his hot, thick member. It was so relieving as I road out my intense orgasm. Everything ached due to how rough Dark was with me. He pulled out and came all over my thighs, careful not to get it inside my aching pussy.

Dark snapped his fingers and I was fully clothed, free from the ropes that tied me to the bed. I felt myself collide with a hard chest and bulky arms wrap around me gently. I blushed incredibly hard and looked at Dark, noticing how soft his eyes were. Laying my head on his chest, I fell fast asleep, "Thank you."