𝟐𝟎 - 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

call my friends and tell them that I love them

and I'll miss them

sorry

♔(Y/N)'s POV♔

Mark and I went on that date. It was nice. But nothing compares to him.

Dark leaned toward me a bit, "It's exciting... Knowing that there are endless possibilities... Waiting for you..." He then snapped, looking furious, "I CAN GIVE YOU ANYTHING!"

Nothing compares to his touch.

Dark managed to smile at me and extended out his grey hand, "Would you like to meet my friends?"

My heart is beating so fast. I miss him. I miss him so fucking much.

"(Y/N)?" I heard Dark's voice calling out for me outside of my house. I rushed out the front door and started looking for him.

He had to be here. He had to. He can't be gone, "Dark?! Where are you?"

"Dark... What is the meaning of this?" I asked innocently. 

I saw a hint of red hint his grey cheeks, "I wanted to make this place feel a little bit more like home, my angel of music." I blushed at his words... FUCK! I CAN'T BE BLUSHING AT THIS!

My eyes glimpsed to the tall building within my view. Yes... Maybe if I die, I can meet Dark again. And we can live out our happily ever after for the rest of eternity.

I bowed my head in submissiveness; I knew that I spit venom at Dark and he wouldn't like that. His dark, crisp voice spoke up after a long pause, "But I will never go away, my dear. For I am eternal and plunged into darkness. My darkness will ensnare you in its spiderweb and you will always have to stay here with me."

I walked up the stairs to the tall building and gazed over the edge. I knew what had to be done but I didn't know if I had the strength to do it.

My eyes lingered over his hand, admiring the curves and callouses on the pale surface. Oh, how much I'd love to take it and make it mine and mine only. Snapping back to reality, I shook my head and blushed, accepting. I let my hand be taken by Dark's, feeling the coldness of his fingertips and the warmth of his hand.

♔♔

(Y/N) jumped off the roof, ready to meet her end. But... She never hit the ground. Instead, (Y/N) saw a black and white swirl appear below her, falling into the portal and going to a different world. Wilford's plan had fallen into place.