𝟑 - 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬

you are my strange addiction

"I choose... FREEDOM!" you stated loud and clear. 

"Good choice. But why do we need to choose in life?" Dark responded, seemingly respecting your decision. 

Suddenly a table similar to the one at the restaurant appeared in front of you, Dark sitting opposite to you. You noticed the plates, wine glasses, and a bottle of wine. "If dinner is what you want then I can provide... And I can take you wherever you'd like to go... I can especially take you to the places where you DON'T want to go..." Dark seemed to threaten yet entice you at the same time.

Dark leaned toward you a bit, "It's exciting... Knowing that there are endless possibilities... Waiting for you..." He then snapped, looking furious, "I CAN GIVE YOU ANYTHING!"

Dark returned back to normal so suddenly and your face showed great fear. "I've been waiting a long time to get some personal time between us..."

He snapped once again, turning into a sort of rage monster, "THERE IS NOTHING YOU OR HE CAN DO TO STOP ME!" 

'God, why the fuck does he keep fucking switching back and forth??' You thought as he switched back to normal.

"So... Now that we are together... We can really get to know each other..." Dark said. A part of him glitched and screamed. Dark reached over and rested his hand on top of yours, "You just need to let me in... It's as simple as that."

Dark transported you both out of the dark dimension you were in. You seemed to be in front of a gate somewhere. He stood tall over you, looking down at you menacingly, "You're never, EVER, going to escape. Not now-" Dark grunted as he ran into another person. Mark!?

One of the Mark's said, "What the hell... Where did you come from?!" And he looked at the other in disbelief. 

The other one took out a bag and put it over the other Mark's head, "Let's see how you fight with a bag over your head!" 

The other Mark retaliated with anger, "Two can play it that game, Mister..." He threw a bag over the other Mark's head and they started punching each other. 

One of them reached into their pocket and took out a gun, "I've had enough of you!" This must have been Dark cause that's uncharacteristic of Mark. 

Dark said, "Take this!" They had a tug of war with the gun and as one punched another, the gun dropped in front of you.

You hesitantly picked it up and aimed in the middle, "One of you will be shot and one of you will be Dark. I'm determined to shoot Dark." 

Now they both grew desperate. "Shoot him." "Shoot him now." "Please." You heard the two plead with you. 

The Mark on the left said, "You don't have much time, he's going to kill everybody!" 

The Mark on the right pointed to the other one, "Shoot him. He needs to die. He is Dark, he is bad." 

The left one pleaded, "What are you talking about!? Why are you even debating this? Shoot him now. He's Dark, I'm Mark." 

The right one then pleaded with you now, "Don't listen to him, he's a liar."

The left one bickered, "He's a liar, he's weird, he's got weird eyes. Don't trust him at all." 

The right Mark argued back, "He's weird, he does bad things to good people." 

The left Mark pleaded desperately, "Shoot him now."