𝟏 - 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲

Sweet like candy, but he's such a man

You arrived at the restaurant that Mark Fischbach himself invited you to. Your (H/L) (H/C) hair was styled perfectly and it framed your (S/C) face effortlessly. You were wearing a (F/C) dress that hugged your body and figure tightly. "Bonjour!" the doorman with brown curly hair says as you enter the beautiful restaurant. 

The host with blue hair and glasses sees you and smiles, "Ahhh, bonjour! Your table awaits!" Then you saw him... His silky dark brown almost black hair was to the side and he was wearing a stylish grey suit with a red tie. It was... Mark. The man you'd been watching for years and years and now, he is right in front of you. Mark was folding his tablecloth napkin and setting it down in his lap. He saw you and his chocolate brown eyes widened at the sight of you, his lips trembling a bit.

"Oh, hi! I've got something for you." Mark reached into his jacket and pulled out a beautiful ruby red rose, "A rose!" He sniffed it and threw it behind him, "Ahhh!" 

You smiled at him, "Thank you, Mark. That's very kind of you!" You acknowledged that he was acting a bit weird, but hey. You couldn't judge him cause you simply didn't give a fuck.

 "Do you- Oh!" Mark saw the water pouring into your glasses and was interrupted by it. "Thank you! Bonjour! Bonsoir!" Okay maybe this was getting a little weird, but you didn't complain. After all, he did ask you out to dinner after meeting you at PAX. Mark studied you, "You look so familiar.  Have we met?"

N a n i. This was getting weird. Mark was acting way off. "Must be destiny!" He said calmly. 

You laughed nervously and responded, "Hehe uhhh maybe?" 

Two plates of salad were placed in front of you. "Oh!" Mark exclaimed and took one of the spinach leaves and smelled them. "Ahhhh, good year!" 'Hehe uh what the fuck is going on.' you thought to yourself.  And then your plates were taken away. 'What is going on??' you thought. Mark's soft eyes looked into your own, "I can't wait to get to know you. But it feels like I might've-"

Mark was cut off by your dinner getting placed in the front of you guys. "Oh!" Mark said and deeply inhaled the smell as the plates were taken away, he sighed. "It feels like I might've known you for a long time." Mark truthfully said. You were flattered and blushed a bit from the sudden comment. "But either-" Mark then became distracted by the cake being passed in front of you guys, "Ohhh my! Okay..." He then looked back at you.

"Either way, I can't wait to see what this date has in store. If-" Mark was interrupted by the chef slamming down a checkbook on your dinner table. Mark was startled and looked taken aback.

The chef placed a hand on Mark's shoulder and looked at you angrily, "So who's gonna pay for this?" It looked like he was growing angrier by the minute. Mark nervously patted his grey suit, "Oh I can take care of...this...okay." Mark became nervous because he couldn't find his wallet. Yikes. This wasn't going well. Mark looked at you, anxiety spreading all over his face, "Alright. Well, I..." The chef's breathing intensified. 'Are they on drugs or something???" you thought about Mark and the chef's strange behavior. "...must have...lost it..." Mark continued. The chef grabbed a knife and Mark's anxiety intensified by the sight of it, "I- okay... Maybe you could pay...?... Please? Just once.."

You reached into your purse and pulled out your credit card, saving you and Mark from impending doom from this terrifying chef. Mark looked relieved and the chef's demeanor changed from a terrifying serial killer to a warm-hearted man; the chef chuckled. "Thank you!" Mark said with relief. 

You smiled and said, "No problem!" 

Mark shook hands with the chef, "Thank you. Alright then. Great. I appreciate that." The chef entered your credit card into a scanner and the dinner was paid for. He gave it back to you.

Mark turned back to you and smiled gratefully, "Hi. Okay, I've got more of this date to show you. " You grew a bit excited. Mark continued, "We've got this awesome play to see! It's going to be incredible! Come with me..."

Mark lead you out to his car and opened the passengers' door, "Hey, come on. we're going to be late for the play! Hop on in! I'll take you there." You stepped into the vehicle and sat down in the comfortable car.  Mark came around the car and sat in the driver's seat next to yours, "Oh man, I've heard such great things about this play. I cannot wait! You are going to love it!" Mark continued to talk about the play as he pulled out of the parking lot and drove to the theatre nearby.

"It's absoluel-oh!" Mark's rambling was interrupted by the host and doorman from earlier opening the doors for the two of you. Huh... weird... 

"Bonjour!" the former doorman, now the assistant opened the door for Mark.

"Bonjour!" Mark said back to him. The other assistant, the former host, opened your door for you. "Welcome to the theatre!" 

Mark quickly came back to your side, "It's so unbelievably good!"

"I cannot wait for this! And I just wanted to say... Thanks so much for coming out with me. I mean, you're beautiful.." Mark said, entering the theatre with you. 

The blue-haired assistant appeared, "Ah bonjour!" He shook Mark's hand. 

"Bonjour!" Mark responded. 

"Bonjour! Bonjour!"

"Bonjour! Bonjour!" they responded back and forth to each other. Yet again, weird.

Mark saw the snack machine and got excited, "Ooh, snacks! I know we just ate, but I mean if you wanted a snack for the... Play..." He then remembered that he didn't have his wallet on him. Poor baby. Mark awkwardly coughed and wiped his hands on his suit.

"Anyway-ooh popcorn!" Mark said, snapping out of his depressing thoughts.

The blue-haired assistant at the stand got excited, "Bonjour!" 

"Bonjour!" Mark responded, taking a popcorn for himself and you to share. He laughed nervously, "Here, you want some popcorn?" He threw a piece into your mouth. Mark continued, "Here you go! How about some for me?" He took some popcorn into his mouth and made some uh, weird noises. Again, strange.

The curly brown-haired assistant saw the two of you, "Bonjour!"

"Bonjour!" Mark said back and kissed the assistant's hand. 'I guess this is Mark being Mark..' You thought. Mark saw the two posterboards for the two plays. Love Too Soon, a play that had the two assistants almost kissing... And then The Dark Mark... A skeleton that had a bit of 3D colors on it. That one enticed you a bit. "Oh, this is perfect! We've got two plays to choose from!" Mark said and spit on the ground. H u h.

"Do we see the romance? Love Too Soon. Or the horror? The Dark Mark. The romance? Or the horror? The romance... Or the horror...? The romance... Or the horror?" Mark said. 

You laughed at how dramatic he was, "I choose..."