Authors note! Please read!

I know, I know. You guys are probably furious and I'm so sorry!

Recently I've undergone a seriously tough custody battle between my parents and the stress has been getting to me from this past year, so I haven't felt the urge to write my fanficition and I'm honestly so disappoint in myself y'all...

But I promise that this is a new year, new me! I won't let my personal life interfere with this book anymore! Plus I hope to be adding some other books in the future! Any suggestions on characters from TV shows or movies would be very helpful in my search for new stories!

But this one comes first, then I might continue my OUAT one but I'm thinking of discontinuing it... let me know if you wanna read more of that one!

But no more excuses, no more stalling, this book has so much potential and I have so many ideas! In the next few chapters there will be a big shock and I can't wait to share it with you guys!

But most importantly, I wanna thank those who still have this book in their library, who still have hope that I'll update it, cause that long awaited moment has come true!

So thank you, for reading my story and giving me the encouragement to continued writing! So I promise this book will no longer be on hold and over the next few months I should hopefully finish this book and start the next one! I have so many ideas for this series and I can't wait for you all to read them.

But now I need your help, I'm starting the questionnaire early this time! Any questions for Scarlett leave them here!

And any questions for me, leave them here!

As soon as this book ends I'll be answering any and all questions!! (Within reason of course!)

So leave your questions for me and I can't wait to answer them.

Also, I'm thinking for starting up some Avengers fan fiction. Even an imagines book!

I have two stories in mind for Peter Parker (cause Tom Holland's a BABE)

And here are their summaries to keep you interested!

Book one: Nova Odinson

Nova wasn't you average princess on Asgard. Instead of living the life her brothers lived she was locked up in her castle. A prisoner to royalty, to herself. But when a new threat arises her father must send her away for her own protection. She sent to earth to find the Avengers, proclaims herself as a her named 'Starlight', and along the way she finds a somewhat famous spider man.

Will they develop a true relationship? Or will secret identities get in the way of that?

Peter Parker X OC (CA:CW time period)

Book two: Sam 'Gwen' Stacy

Sam wasn't an ordinary girl, she had been well aware of that all her life. Graduating high school at sixteen, she was left her to fend for herself so to say. She decided she would live her life for others and not for herself, she became a simple coffee shop owner. But as time goes on she starts to see her favorite customer as more than just a friend.

But will this relationship take place? What will happen when trust is broke and hearts are broken?

Peter Parker X OC (CA:CW time period)

Also I have a Descendants one for Jay X daughter of the Genie so maybe you guys would like that one? Idk.

But if you'd be interested in reading any of these let me know! I'm thinking of publishing both the Peter ones since I have a pretty good storyline for them and quite possibly the Descendants one.

But I can promise that a more interesting storyline for Lab Rats will happen in later seasons. Especially Elite Force *wink wink*

But I hope you all have a lovely day my readers and never stop reading!

Sincerely,

~~ _BookFairy_