Chapter 11

*Angeliques P.O.V.*

This is all so much to take in. Everything is racing through my mind. So much has happened in one day, and I don't think I can comprehend it all. One thing I do know is right now is I know I'm safe in his arms, but all good things have to come to an end. I pulled away, and just stared at him. Thinking. Thinking on how I got so lucky to have someone like him. Thinking about how my life will be like now. Just thinking. When a sudden thought occurred.

"I have to go home!"

"Now? Why?"

"My mom you idiot! In all this this haste! With the vampire stuff! An-and the stories! I forget all about her! Someone could get her! She's all I have!"

His face fell and I heard him mumble "you have me too," but I wasn't about to get into an argument about that so I just ignored it.

"Well, it's okay. I'll send some guys to patrol. Trust me the both of you are safe."

"Okay that makes me fe- Oh no! My chores! My mom's going to kill me!"

"What are you talking about?"

"If you thought someone hurting my mom was bad, well me not being home with my chores done is by far worst! She gets off in two hours! I've got to get home!"

"Okay, okay I'll take you. I know the feeling of a mother's wrath when the house isn't clean."

That made me giggle. Imagining Carter's mom yell at him for the house not being clean would be a sight to see. She's so nice! Well the walk, well run back to Carters house was pretty quiet. Only because everytime he tried to talk I would just stop h I'll m saying we don't have the time. Same with the car ride. Every time he would try to talk I said to drive faster. Hmm I can be mean, but oh well if your mom's like mine you'd understand!

"Well thanks for taking me home."

"You're welcome. Soooo I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Awe that's cute."

"What? Me being romantic?"

He Gabe me his cute little smirk. The funny thing is no he's wrong.

"Nope! You're going to help me clean, because if you think about it. It is partially your fault for me running late."

Now it was my turn to smirk. Reluctantly he said "Fine."
Walking into my house, I felt relieved that it wasn't a complete mess. Just a few dishes and some laundry that needed to be done; plus the house swept and mopped. That was one of the perks of it just being my mom and I; there usually wasn't a big mess.
"Okay so you can do the dishes and sweep the kitchen, while I do the laundry and vacuum the living room. Deal?" I asked Carter oh so sweetly.
"Anything for you." He said giving me a sweet smile.
Thanks to the help from Carter we were able to finish just before the time my mom was supposed to be home. We would have been finished sooner if he wouldn't have kept getting distracted from the bubbles in the sink. Oh boys no matter what age they are, they are the worst at trying to stay on task.
"Well is there anything else I can do for you? And I do mean anything." He told me.
"Actually yes." I smiled at him, while pulling him closer to me; the action causing him to smirk. I pulled him down closer to whisper in his ear, "You can get out of here as quickly as you can before my mom gets here. She'll freak out of she sees me home alone with a guy."
I started pulling him to the back door and opened it. I gave him a hug and told him "thank you so much for everything today. And I do mean everything. Including everything you shared with me today."
"Like I said earlier anything for you sweetheart." My heart fluttered at his nickname.
We were so into our own little world we didn't even hear the front door being opened, or hear someone walking towards us. All I heard were five little words and I knew I was in for it. Those five little words coming from my mom.
"What's going on in here?"
*authors note*
Hey guys! So I know it's been a while. Like a really long while, but I have been really stressed out and really busy. I had the stress of my senior year, the stress of applying to college, the anticipation of waiting to be accepted to those colleges, and finally choosing the college I would be going to. I've honestly have been so stressed I had no time to write. I also lost a friend on April 1st, so that had taken my desire to do anything away. I am back now all the stress and sadness is behind me. I graduated a few weeks ago, and I don't start college for a couple months so in that time I hope to write more! I'm not putting set updating dates, because I know I won't keep up with it, but I will try to update more. On another note if any of you are going through a loss message me and I will talk with you about it, or if your stressing on college or even excited about it message me and we'll talk about that! If any of you are in college or will be attending let me know the school! Other than that let me know what you guys thinks about the story and I'll talk to you guys when I update again, which should be soon! See you guys later! Thanks for reading!☁✌