Chapter 1

Louis sat his office of his huge V.S Company , he was dressed in a light pink suit , he hair think and fringe swooped across his forehead perfectly.

The sound of traffic was heard in the office as Louis liked to keep the window open ajar , he never did like confined spaces, he always needed that bit of fresh air coming through. He'd been in his office working non stop since 5am this morning , meetings are tomorrow morning and he knew he had to get home soon.

A knock was heard

"Come in " Mr Tomlinson says

The door opened revealing a girl dressed in a black and white blouse and skirt, she looked professional , she had an embroidered V.S on her blouse to show she works for Louis.

"Sorry to bother you Mr Tomlinson , I have some documents about the Meetings for the V.S Cat walk that's taking place tomorrow. " she said

Louis nodded taking the documents "Thank you Darla, would that be all?" He asked firmly but professionally.

"No sir that will be all thank you " she said and walked out of Louis office.

Louis worked quickly to finish up early to go home. He gathered his things and left. He went the front of the building and gave some paper work to his assistant. "Get this to me later tonight. If not tonight then early in the morning tomorrow." Louis says.

"Yes sir." Darla says as she took the paperwork. Louis walked away and got into his Ferrari, he drove off and hit traffic. He sighed and looked around at the busy streets , crowds , people dressed up for nights out. People stopped and stared at his car , Louis smiled , yeah he knew he was very rich but he doesn't dwell on it , he is himself. He made it home eventually that night and pulled up at his drive , the gold gates opened and up Louis drove to his mansion. "S'good to be home. He smiled.

Harry's POV

Harry sat under a shelter under a old pink blanket , he held his knees up to his chest as people walked past. He had the odd people stopping and staring but he was use to it. The wind blew his long hair back , the goosebumps raised on his skin. He was really hungry tonight and he just wanted a bit of warmth. He noticed one his stockings were unraveling down his knee so he grabbed it and pulled it back up adjusting the pink bow.

Harry suddenly got up as he saw men that tried to have sex with him before . Harry went down the alleyway and hid in the dumpster. He stayed quiet and shook in fear. Harry found a torn pink sweater and put it on and laid there until the noise and people died down.

His heart was racing as he lifted the lid of the dumpster and peaked around the area. He sighed in relief and stepped out slowly onto the street. He looked around for broken glass because that's the last thing he wants is cuts. His eyes filled with tears as he just felt so alone and frightened all the time , he just wants peace. He sat back down against a wall and covered himself with his pink blanket.