𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 | want me to?

trigger warning! abuse and self harm

MELISSA POV

I was about to say something until she caught me staring at the notification on her phone and she swiftly picked it up.

"what are you looking at?"

"nothing, don't worry about it."

"i know you were looking at my phone, what do you want?"

My heart started to beat faster as i stared into her piercing blue eyes. She was scaring me again.

"Bil, w-who is Brandon?"

She had an unreadable expression on her face which made me even more terrified.

"a friend" she said with no emotion and turned back to her phone.

"then why did you call him baby?"

She snapped her head back at me and her eyebrows furrowed.

"i can call him whatever i want, why do you care?" I heard the anger in her voice.

A part of me was telling me to let it go, but i just continued talking.

"Billie are you-"

"AM I WHAT?"

Sweat was running down my forehead and my lips trembled. I wanted this to be over.

"never mind, don't worry about it" i finally said.

"do you think i'm cheating on you?" she said with a disgust tone in her voice.

Obviously i thought she was cheating on me, but she was already angry enough and i didn't want her to get angrier.

"n-no"

"LIAR!" she shouted in my face and pushed me off the bed. I landed on my back and hit my head on the wooden floor.

She stood up from the bed at kicked me in the stomach. I yelled in fear and pain which only made her kick me again.

I felt sick. She was sick.

"WHY DON'T YOU TRUST ME?" She grabbed me by my shirt and pushed me against the wall and got right up into my face. Her blue eyes were now darker with anger in them.

"answer me baby"

"I-"

"ANSWER ME!"

"I d-do t-trust you Bil-" I was cut off when she chuckled lowly.

"lying again aren't we?"

"I'm not Bil-"

"STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME!" She grabbed my hair and bashed my head against the wall again and again.

I fell to the ground and my vision was blurred.

Not this again.