𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 | all in my head

trigger warning! violence

BILLIE POV

flashback
"miss Eilish, room 15 has escaped! miss Eilish, room 15 has escaped! Backup!"

I felt my legs become weaker but I ran faster. I had to get out of here, I can't stand it.

I felt like a caged animal. Seeing the exit doors only made me sprint faster. Just a few more moments, I will be free
end of flashback

MELISSA POV

I laid there in Billie's bed waiting for her to come back. Remembering that I have a deep cut on my thigh, I wasn't able to see who was at the door.

That's when I heard a familiar male voice. "H-How the fuck did you find me?" Billie stuttered.

Curiosity instantly took over me so I attempted to stand up. I hissed at the pain on my thigh and I slowly limped towards the door.

I opened it and turned my head towards the voices. Billie must have heard my footsteps and she turned back to me with pure fear and tearful eyes.

"M-Melissa.." She choked out. I then went to see who she was at the door with. The man who always came to my house to ask me questions.

Finneas.

I knew from the moment that he mentioned Billie in one of our conversations, he knew something I didn't want him to know.

But how? Has he been stalking me?

I then saw people walk into her house and they took her by the arm. "Let go of me! Back off!" Billie bursts into tears, trying to free herself.

"Melissa, don't let them take me!" She pleaded, but I stood there in shock. Finneas then begins to walk towards me.

"How did you find me? Are you working for the police?" I questioned him. He shakes his head and replies.

"No, I'm not the police. I'm Billie's older brother. Don't worry about Billie, she won't hurt you anymore".

"Melissa!" Her voice broke as she was being taken away.

Everything was happening too quickly for me to think straight.

"Melissa I love you!" That's when the world stopped. I felt my heart ache as she said that and the look on her face made it ache even more. Billie and I have definitely not had the best relationship. It was so toxic that I wouldn't even consider it as a real relationship.

But after she opened up to me earlier, I could tell that deep down someone else really was there. Not the Billie that would shout at me, hurt me and degrade me as a person, but a Billie that I've never really encountered.

A pure soul who just wants help. Who is confused with who they are and just needs some sort of comfort.

And that comfort was suppose to be me.

"I love you too Billie"

————

BILLIE POV