𝙩𝙬𝙤 | i want love

MELISSA POV

Sitting in her car, i am scared to death.

She was fucking crazy.

How did she get a gun in the first place? Is she going to murder me? Dried tears were still stained on my cheeks as i hopelessly stared out of the window.

"You're awfully quiet mamas" She says breaking the silence.

"Who are you and what do you want from me?"

She keeps her eyes on the road and stays silent for a few seconds.

"My name is Billie and that's all you need to know" she states.

I turned my head back to stare out the window and drown myself in my own thoughts.

Billie then stops the car in front of an apartment. She puts her head in her hands and starts to cry quietly.

Bitch the fuck?

I didn't know what to do but a small part of me was telling me to comfort her. However, i just sat there in confusion.

"You hate me, don't you?" she coughed out.

how did she go from pointing a gun, a fucking gun, right at me to crying her eyes out. Why did i feel so bad? I've done nothing to her.

"I don't hate you, it's just that i don't know you. I really thought you were going to kill me you know." i state. She cries even harder.

" I want someone" she turns to me. Her eyes bloodshot after crying so much. Their colour completely drained from them.

" I want someone to love me. I want to learn how to love someone. I've never felt love" She choked on her words.

Those words hit me somewhere i didn't know was there. Ouch.

I felt awful for her, she was definitely going through a dark time right now.

I'm going to help her.

The next day

I stayed the night in Billie's house. It was actually really nice.

After her break down i decided to tuck her into bed and i slept on the coach. She definitely needed the rest.

I checked my phone.

5 missed calls

all from Olivia. I mentally rolled my eyes. I know she was drunk and everything but i literally got raped by some guy and the person to help me was someone i haven't even known for 24 hours.

she helped me.

Why did i be such a bitch to her when she practically saved my life? I know she kinda forced me to go home with her but that's much better than going off, being drunk and not helping your best friend.

I decided to call her back.

"hey, where are you?" Olivia says. I can tell how bad the hangover is from over the phone.