𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 | rope

MELISSA POV

My phone lit up. I quickly grabbed it, praying that it was a text from Olivia. But no.

Billie?

I haven't talked to her since she threw me to filth the other day. I don't know what her idea of 'love' was but i am definitely not going to be apart of it anymore.

I can't be apart of it. I've tried so had to help her. I thought her getting into some kind of relationship would help her, even if it's just a bit.

But she can't be saved. I don't know why she is like this. How could someone be so evil? What could've possibly happened to her, making such a beautiful girl turn into such a monster?

Yes, she is beautiful, but to her, we are in a the best relationship anyone could ever be in. Our 'relationship' is truly only lust and abuse. What kind of relationship is that? Can you even consider that to be a relationship at all?

I felt like needed to love her, i thought it was the right thing to do. I tried to convince myself that i did. But i need to love myself too, meaning i can't be anywhere near her.

She has big problems and she needs to be helped immediately.

Billie
we need to talk, i'm coming over

fuck

————

It has been 10 minutes since i left Billie on read. I was starting to think that she wasn't really going to show up. To be honest, i don't want to see her.

She forced me into her life and now i'm forcing myself out of it. She has taking my life, taken my worth, taken my purpose.

And i despise myself for it.

I heard a knock on the door and my whole body shut down as cold sweat ran down my forehead. My palms became sweaty.

I heard another knock and i flinched. I stood up to and slowly went downstairs to answer it. My heart pounded as i knew who stood behind that door.

Billie.

BILLIE POV

"I know you're avoiding me, so tell me. Why are you avoiding me?"

"B-billie I-"

"Do you not love me anymore?" i needed answers.

I kept thinking about Olivia and the pain she is in right now. It made me grin.

Soon she will be out of the way and i can give all my love to Melissa without any distractions. If she was loyal to me anyway, she would forget about Olivia.

Olivia can't give her love like i do.

She only stared back at me, then looked down at her feet and fiddled with her fingers.

i sighed "You know this relationship can't work if you don't talk to me"

"But i do know that this relationship can't work if i'm afraid of you!" she gasped.

I furrowed my eyebrows as she continued to talk

"Billie, i'm fucking afraid of you! I c-can't do this anymore, i can't!"

I didn't know what to say, i thought everything was alright between us. I thought we were perfect together.

"You can't continue to treat me like this Billie. This is not a relationship. I don't want any part of this anymore, i'm sorry"

I felt my blood boiling. I knew for a fact that Olivia had done something to her. She is not the same.

That can't be my Melissa.

Olivia has brainwashed her. I know Olivia was lying when she says she doesn't have a crush on Melissa, i could see it from miles away. She is slowly trying to ruin our relationship.

Not on my watch. She will be dead very soon, she has no choice.

"It's fine Melissa, i understand"

I walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I could practically feel her confusion.

"a-are you sure Bil-"

I cut her off with a sweet and slow kiss. God her lips felt were perfect against mine.

I tangled my fingers in her soft, curly hair and continued to kiss her. I pulled her hair a little bit and she let out a soft moan, which gave me the opportunity to slide my tongue in her mouth.

We both moaned into the kiss and nothing else mattered apart from the moment i'm sharing with my love.

That's right, my love. She is still mine wether and i can just tell that she doesn't want to leave me. As much as she can say this relationship is not good for us, i know deep down that she still loves me. She has to love me. She has to.

There was only one person to blame. The one who made the anger planted within me grow more.

But like i said, she will be dead soon and nothing in this god damn world will matter anymore.

It will just be me and Melissa.

happily together.

OLIVIA POV

Billie had been gone for too long. About 6 hours ago is when she gave me some food before she left.

I looked out of small the window in the basement room and it was already dark. Then i remembered what she said, i remembered what she told me to do..

The rope.

Everything ends now.

————

short chapter but yall thought u heard the last from this book

next chapter tomorrow, i've finally got everything planned out