𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 | answers

trigger warning! violence

FINNEAS POV

I've talked to Melissa twice now and she probably didn't realise that i noticed everything. The cuts, the bruises, the lying.

All of this has to be linked to Billie, but i need answers. Billie is too dangerous to be out and about.

"All we know is that she is in this city and she has connections with a girl called Melissa" Maggie says on the phone.

Every time we get hope that we have found her, we are always let down. Ever since the spies found out about Melissa, we've been getting closer and closer the finding Billie.

They have seen her coming out of an apartment covered in bruises, which she tried to hide with makeup, and entering into a car. Just from looking at the bruises, they could automatically tell that they were from Billie.

She is our evidence, but we need more answers from her. She is definitely hiding important information that could help us finally find Billie.

I'm planning to go talk the Melissa again tomorrow, since it was already quite late. All i know is that i need answers. Billie has been gone for too long.

OLIVIA POV

I never thought that my life would end like this. I never imagined it. I've had so many things that i've wanted to do. Everything will be gone because of some maniac that is hurting my best friend physically and emotionally.

I didn't realise that tears falling quickly down my cheeks. I can't die like this. There must be a way out.

I yell at the top of my lungs in pure anger and outrage as more tears streamed down my face. But that's when i realised something.

The window.

I ran towards it and used my fists to break the glass. The window was small but it was worth the try. I had to get out of here.

Once I did, it will be jail time for Billie.

My knuckles started to bleed, but i desperately continued to smash the window. As I made more and more cracks in the window I gained hope.

"please, please, please break!"

I brought my foot up to the window and used all my strength to kick it. Pieces of broken glass fell and cut my leg. I tried to ignore the pain but it was becoming unbearable.

"fucking break!" i screamed. My head was pounding and i grew weaker and weaker after every kick. I returned to using my fists to pound onto the window.

Memories for Billie flooded back into my head.

"B-BILLIE PLEASE" i begged. It was no use, my voice was muffled because of the bandana covering my mouth. I really angered her this time.

3 of her fingers curled inside me, mercilessly pounded. I feel like i'm paralysed, i can't fight.

I felt my heart aching and my stomach doing backflips. I bashed the window even harder.

i felt no pleasure. I hated every bit of this torture.

"are you about to cum princess?"