𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 | i miss you

I HAVE A NEW BOOK

GO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE ILY <3ok now onto the chapter—>

ok now onto the chapter—>

————

MELISSA POV

What the actual fuck did i just say? I love her? The one who abused me?

I don't know what i'm feeling but after that kiss i shared with her my mind was more fucked than ever.

I was in bed staring out of my window. Olivia hasn't texted me since and i hated myself for it. We both know that she only has good intentions for me and wants to help me. But i don't want to think about myself right now.

Billie was the one that needed help. She just needed another chance and i needed to protect her from getting in trouble or worse, being put in jail for killing someone.

I decided to call Billie to check up on her.

"hey babygirl"

"hi Billie. How is everything?"

"boring as fuck. I miss you mama"

Her saying that just made my heart beat a bit faster. I really don't know what i'm feeling. I shouldn't be feeling this.

"come over tomorrow baby i wanna see you" she said.

What am i doing?

BILLIE POV

It was a new day and i'm so excited to see Melissa again. I'm so in love with her that it's making me go insane. She's so good for me.

I hope she stays with me forever, i cannot see my life without her. I've finally found love. It made my cold heart feel warm, just for a few minutes.

It's something i've never felt before, but i'm glad that i have felt it. The door bell rang and i knew Melissa was there.

I walked to the door and opened it, seeing her beautiful face. I just fall more and more in love with her and seeing her always reminds me of how lucky i am to have her.

She wore a big smile on her face and had her arms opened. I went in to hug her back. The warm feeling returned.

I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. The kiss was slow but filled with passion. Everything in the moment was so perfect.

Wow. I really love her.

————

We were cuddled up in my bed. My fingers ran through her soft hair lovingly but i stopped when my phone vibrated. I picked it up to see the notification.

Brandon ❤️
u still free for tomorrow?

I smiled at my phone, then looked back down at Melissa. Brandon, but i like to call him Q, texted me the other night. He was one of the few friends that i had.

I knew him before my parents sent me to hell. It doesn't matter now though.

I've always had a little thing for him, even though i love Melissa and i always will. After i ran away and moved cities, we drifted apart, so it was nice to catch up again.

She shouldn't mind right? She loves me either way.

Billie
of course Q, see u baby

MELISSA POV

Billie had put her phone down next to her on the bed after texting someone. I noticed a smile was plastered over her face.

Her phone vibrated again. That's when i looked to see who she was texting.

who the fuck was Brandon?

————

word count:541

This chapter was short and a bit of a filler chapter but just wait. shit about to go down. thank you for 200+ reads and i hope u enjoyed. <3

!!! CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK !!!

please vote !