032.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

032.
DO THE CRIME,
DO THE TIME.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

    "This is all your fault, Scott."

    "Yeah— I know."

   Lois sighed as she filed into the library for detention, dragging her feet as she followed close behind Scott and Stiles. They sat down at the same table as Erica, the two boys taking the seats opposite the beta and leaving Lois no choice but to take the seat next to her. She rolled her eyes but sat down, anyway.

This wasn't Lois' first detention, ever — definitely not. When a teacher hated you as much as Harris hated Lois, Stiles and Scott, you tended to be in more detentions than classes. She wasn't fazed.

She watched as Allison walked in with Jackson, Matt and Luna, taking a seat beside the latter, and sent her a small smile. Allison returned it and then looked away, fiddling with the sleeves of her cardigan and trying to ignore Jackson the best that she could.

   He was staring.

Before she could make any awkward eye-contact with Matt, after letting him down and lying to his face about having a date to the party, Lois turned back to look at the two boys in front of her. She budged her chair away from Erica an inch, in a very dramatic and purposely-obvious way, smiling sarcastically as the blonde beta smirked at her. Erica knew that Lois didn't like her, and Lois knew that Erica found a strange sense of satisfaction in that. So, just for her, she decided to make it as clear as day.

   Jackson peered over his shoulder, noticing Scott and Stiles sat right behind him, and groaned. He waved a hand at Harris and then at the duo, "We can't be in detention together — I have a restraining order against these tools."