028.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

028.
THREE ID'S PLEASE!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

   The first thing that Lois noticed about the club, was that the lights were too way bright.

   She had never been one of the girls who would get a fake ID and get into clubs, drink themselves dry, and try not to get caught if there was a fight and the police showed up. Not even Lydia liked to do that, really. Lois was partial to a drink and a party, maybe a little drunk boogie on the dance floor, but that was only at house parties where she didn't have to lie about her age to get another shot because someone's parents had supplied the alcohol.

The club was too bright, and it was too warm. She already felt her shirt sticking to her skin in uncomfortable places, the heat of dancing bodies passing over her face. Her forehead grew damp and she sighed, wiping it with the sleeve of her jacket and she pushed herself through the crowd, following after the two boys that were already headed to find a quieter space. Lois covered her eyes and squinted them, adjusting to the kaleidoscope of colours and overbearing scent of alcohol that got stronger the further they got onto the dance floor. The smell was like a clingy child that you babysat — that weird one that wouldn't leave you alone when it was their bedtime. Lois hated babysitting.

Lois found herself clinging to the back of Scott's shirt as they walked, allowing him to pull her along while the material was bunched in her fist. But Scott didn't mind, turning his body and pulling her into his side to make sure that she didn't get lost in the crowd. She smiled up at him and took a breath when they reached an emptier area.

One other thing that Lois noticed as she allowed her eyes to roam the interior of the room, was that it wasn't the type of club that they had been expecting. She was the only girl around.