019.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

019.
NOT QUITE
SUPERMAN.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

"Wait— you're going?"

"You need to find Stiles and Luna," Scott told Lois, leaning in closer to her so that she could hear his words clearly. "See where they are."

"You're actually going?" Lois ignored him, "Seriously, Scott—?"

    "Tell them that we've gone to look for the bestiary in Allison's house, they need to know." He continued, barely looking at her as he pulled on his jacket and threw his lacrosse jersey back into his locker. Scott was trying to avoid her eye, as to avoid the judgment that he knew would be lurking within them, and to stop his guilt from rising. He knew fully well that Lois was worried about his decision, but he had to do it. Really, Scott had no choice. "I'll try and be as fast as I can, okay?"

    "No! Not okay," she near growled, slamming the door to his locker shut. He finally turned to look at her and sighed, seeing the look upon her face. "You're going to risk being sliced in half, to have dinner and find a damn book? Are you insane?"

   Scott pursed his lips, "...probably."

   Lois scoffed and took a few steps back, crossing her arms in disappointment. She couldn't believe that he had been so stupid as to accept Gerard's offer for dinner at the Argents! Not when they had spent all of this time avoiding them. If any of them found out that Scott and Allison were still together, he'd be dead. Literally.